January 13, 2010

Review 7-1 to 7-3 CA SS: 6.0 / MATHCOUNTS School Competition 2010

I did #1 of yesterday's assignment using Method I and Method II.

Under Method I, I asked the following two questions:
  1. Why did I choose 6, 3, 0, -3, -6 instead of 2, 1, 0, -1, -2?
  2. How did I decide to use 6, 3, 0, -3, -6?
Under Method II, I asked the following two questions:
  1. When will Method II be harder than Method I?
  2. How will you decide which method to use?
After answering the previous questions, complete the following assignment:

p.347 (1-21: all)

Today was the MATHCOUNTS School Competition with more than 200 participants.  Results will be available next week.  Please attend the fundraiser on the 27th to help pay for prizes and awards.  The Team Round will be available on etusd, so you can earn additional points toward prizes.

1 comment:

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

thank you mr.gerson, for uploading the mathcounts!