I'm great. I still have so much more that I want to accomplish this summer, but I am also ready and excited to come back to school. Unfortunately, my classroom has not been cleaned yet. Usually, I can start getting ready by now. I was just there yesterday. I will be stopping by again today. I will also be there when you turn-in your packets. Make sure to come by and say HI!
I have enjoyed summer very much. It has been the summer of animals. Aurora and I took some classes at the Aquarium of the Pacific where we got to touch Moon Jellies, Sharks, and other sea creatures. Then, we took Aurora to the Mid State Fair where she got to see farm animals. She wouldn't pet cows because they are scary, but she loved the horses. Then, we took Aurora to the San Diego Zoo where she got to see jungle animals. Now, she remembers her animals much better. She's still a little confused about a tiger versus a lion, but that's okay for a two year old. She really liked the elephants, flamingos, and giraffes. Horses are still her favorite though.
6 comments:
Hi Mr.Gerson, I am Yen, though I changed my name to Eric!
In which country are you?
Wow i certainly haven't been on for a while! How are you doing Mr. Gerson? School's almost here, hey Yen did you receive your South schedule yet?
I'm great. I still have so much more that I want to accomplish this summer, but I am also ready and excited to come back to school. Unfortunately, my classroom has not been cleaned yet. Usually, I can start getting ready by now. I was just there yesterday. I will be stopping by again today. I will also be there when you turn-in your packets. Make sure to come by and say HI!
Hi Natasha! Umm...Yen will not be attending Calle next year. He is a Taiwan!!! :(
Hi Mr. Gerson! Hope you are having a great summer!
I have enjoyed summer very much. It has been the summer of animals. Aurora and I took some classes at the Aquarium of the Pacific where we got to touch Moon Jellies, Sharks, and other sea creatures. Then, we took Aurora to the Mid State Fair where she got to see farm animals. She wouldn't pet cows because they are scary, but she loved the horses. Then, we took Aurora to the San Diego Zoo where she got to see jungle animals. Now, she remembers her animals much better. She's still a little confused about a tiger versus a lion, but that's okay for a two year old. She really liked the elephants, flamingos, and giraffes. Horses are still her favorite though.
Post a Comment