As we discussed in class, number 14 on our form of the Unit 3 test required one additional step than the Gallery Walk and Mrs. Calame's version of the test required. I felt that the extra step, while something that everyone should be able to do, was not an element of our Learning Targets. Therefore, I have made an adjustment to everyone's Unit 3 test grades thereby removing any harmful effects from this problem. Check out Parent Connect to see how this affected your grade.
3 comments:
As we discussed in class, number 14 on our form of the Unit 3 test required one additional step than the Gallery Walk and Mrs. Calame's version of the test required. I felt that the extra step, while something that everyone should be able to do, was not an element of our Learning Targets. Therefore, I have made an adjustment to everyone's Unit 3 test grades thereby removing any harmful effects from this problem. Check out Parent Connect to see how this affected your grade.
OMG! THank you soooo much! Now I have an 100%, an A in your class, and don't have to re-take the TEST!!! Thank you!
yay. :) now i have a 93% on that test, so my grade went up instead of down. Thank you. :D
Post a Comment