Austin, i dont think so,because we only have the test and the project left that will go in this semester grade. Speaking of which, when are we turning out project in???
Um.. This doesn't make sense... Shreas (who cares if your name is spelled wrong) help! Okay, I'm on Parent connect and it says I have a 81.3% on my test grade. But I have three 100%, a 95%, an 80% and a 74%. So I look at it, and it doesn't make sense. So I check it out... check my math as I go...
95+100+100+80+100+74=549
Then, following the mean equation...
549/6(the amount of numbers there are)
This is where it gets funky...
549/6=91.5
Since when did 91.5 equaled 81.3? Never. So is there any logical explanation for this? Maybe the amount of questions count too... but thats like triginomitry. So could someone please help? This could mean the difference batween an A and a B... Which I need to rejoin CJSF... Help!
Austin, I published this since you sent another comment asking why it hasn't been published. Your answer is that I do not like publishing personal material.
Use the printout feature of Parent Connect. You will be able to figure it out since it prints out using categories. You might also figure it out if you looked at what is in the missing section. The category you refer to as "test" I refer to as "assessment". A teacher can use more than chapter tests as assessments.
You will find that your total for assessments is not 600 but rather 675.
9 comments:
Mr. Gerson, is the chapter wrap up homework that we will turn in, or is it just practice??
Brett S
period 4
it's Just Practice.
Austin C.
Per. 2
BRUCC
Brett, like always, i dont think it is homework..it is just so that you get prepared for the test
Hyun P. per.6
Brett,
I think its not homework, but I would do it in case you aren't sure about something in the chapter. :)
-Shivani S.
Per 4
Is there any way I can raise my grade from a B (Right now my grade is 84.5) to an A by the end of the Semester?
Austin C.
Per. 2
DIZEDITA
Thanks everybody :]
Brett S.
period 4
Austin, i dont think so,because we only have the test and the project left that will go in this semester grade. Speaking of which, when are we turning out project in???
Hyun P per.6
Um.. This doesn't make sense... Shreas (who cares if your name is spelled wrong) help! Okay, I'm on Parent connect and it says I have a 81.3% on my test grade. But I have three 100%, a 95%, an 80% and a 74%. So I look at it, and it doesn't make sense. So I check it out... check my math as I go...
95+100+100+80+100+74=549
Then, following the mean equation...
549/6(the amount of numbers there are)
This is where it gets funky...
549/6=91.5
Since when did 91.5 equaled 81.3? Never. So is there any logical explanation for this? Maybe the amount of questions count too... but thats like triginomitry. So could someone please help? This could mean the difference batween an A and a B... Which I need to rejoin CJSF... Help!
Austin C.
Per. 2
PS. Anyone can help, even a Preschooler
Austin, I published this since you sent another comment asking why it hasn't been published. Your answer is that I do not like publishing personal material.
Use the printout feature of Parent Connect. You will be able to figure it out since it prints out using categories. You might also figure it out if you looked at what is in the missing section. The category you refer to as "test" I refer to as "assessment". A teacher can use more than chapter tests as assessments.
You will find that your total for assessments is not 600 but rather 675.
Post a Comment