May 22, 2009

Greetings from ILLINI territory

The fighting Illini is what the students at the University of Illinois call themselves.

I presented our research at the international conference held at U of I today called the International Congress for Qualitative Inquiry, and it was well received. Many people came up after the presentation and told me what wonderful work we were performing at Calle Mayor. I want to congratulate each of you, and I will show you the book when I return.

Keep working with Mrs. M. Lee in preparing for your Final Exam. Start making your list of questions for me for when I return.

6 comments:

Potato Man said...

Cool! If you do not mind can I ask about grades? If not, I understand, and I'll ask when you get back.

Austin C.
Per. 2

Anonymous said...

That's so cool!
-Shivani S
Per4

jiang bang's friend said...

Yeah! Really cool!
Jay M
per4

JiangoBoy said...

Yeah! Really Cool!

Anonymous said...

austin,just go to parentconnect

HYUN p. PER.6

Anonymous said...

hmmm..it seems like your profile view counter thing is broken mr.gerson.it is always 560

Hyun P. per.6