September 3, 2009

eTUSD Updated

I ran class rosters yesterday afternoon and entered each student into eTUSD.  If you are in one of my algebra classes this year (except 3 students who just registered in TUSD), you now have access to the online course.  Go to etusd.org and follow the login instructions.

Students I had last year as 7th graders still have access under a group called Algebra Advanced/Geometry Honors.  That is just in case you want to review any of the UCLA materials. 

I did not remove anyone who registered as a follower of this blog.  This year will have a lot more posted since I ordered a document camera to go with the SmartBoard.  Feel free to watch how things will change or remove yourself as a follower if you so choose.

T minus one week and counting till the launch of the new school year.

No comments: