Mr.Gerson, I have a question: On parent connect, it says I did 4 out of 7 extra credit, but I did 6 out of 7, so is that besause you did not put it in yet?
@Marcus I updated Study Island in the grading software the Friday before Spring Break for report cards. I then updated it again this last Tuesday, so the high school counselors would have updated grades when they arrived Wednesday morning. I will update them one more time today when the assignment is officially closed in about 7 hours.
7 comments:
this assignment was easy! dX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. GERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
yes, it was easy
@Paige Thanks.
Mr.Gerson, I have a question:
On parent connect, it says I did 4 out of 7 extra credit, but I did 6 out of 7, so is that besause you did not put it in yet?
@Marcus I updated Study Island in the grading software the Friday before Spring Break for report cards. I then updated it again this last Tuesday, so the high school counselors would have updated grades when they arrived Wednesday morning. I will update them one more time today when the assignment is officially closed in about 7 hours.
Post a Comment