I have posted your final grades. Go online and check them out. I have until midnight to make changes, so if you find something wrong, email me before then.
Did you ever see the OLD Star Trek? Scotty used to say, "You cannot change the laws of physics."
Of course, then they created a warp bubble where they could change those laws, but that isn't the point. I've also shared with you that E=MC^2 will most likely be disproved in your lifetime.
Hardly anything we discussed about the path of the earthquake activity was beyond 8th grade Earth Science. Regardless of how bad the earthquakes get, remember that on New Year's Eve 2013 I get to say "I TOLD YOU SO. WE'RE STILL HERE."
6 comments:
I will miss you to Mr. Gerson!
BYE Mr. Gerson! have a good summer prepping!
This is irrelevant.. but Mr.Gerson the Earthquake theory of yours is becoming a reality... 7.4 earthquake in Alaska.
Did you ever see the OLD Star Trek? Scotty used to say, "You cannot change the laws of physics."
Of course, then they created a warp bubble where they could change those laws, but that isn't the point. I've also shared with you that E=MC^2 will most likely be disproved in your lifetime.
Hardly anything we discussed about the path of the earthquake activity was beyond 8th grade Earth Science. Regardless of how bad the earthquakes get, remember that on New Year's Eve 2013 I get to say "I TOLD YOU SO. WE'RE STILL HERE."
I did pick virtually the exact location of the next 7.0+ earthquake. That is pretty cool.
mr gerson, i went on the old one, and on thursday i was the rebel spy on the new one! if you go on, youll know what i mean.
Post a Comment