New unit starts today. We will be working on solving systems of linear equations.
p. 360 (1,3,5,7,25).
Nobody told me that I did not activate the new Study Island assignment for the week. I can't believe that nobody pointed it out. It was just sitting there invisible. I will leave this week's active until next Friday since you did not have time to complete it. There will still be a new one tomorrow, so complete them both. I know you will have some time tonight because most of you finished your assignment in class since it was soooo easy.
2 comments:
Sorry I didn't tell you about the Study island Mr. Gerson. When I asked you about the Diplomacy maps and you said that you hadn't had the time, I thought that maybe you hadn't had the time to activate Studyislamd so I didn't ask about it. :)
Shiloh S. Per. 3
Shiloh, I appreciate that, but Diplomacy is a game still being played in 5 period with only 7 students per game. I would need to scan, edit, and upload each map to eTUSD. That is a lot of time for 35 students. Study Island is to benefit 195 students, and I can create the assignment in about the time it takes to scan and edit 1 map. Study Island is better use of my time especially in proportion to the number of students it supports. : )
Post a Comment