It looks like we can have our test tomorrow. Second period figured out that approximately 39 1/4% of the problems are going to be word problems. Time management is going to be very important, and knowing how to setup the 3 basic types of problems. Make sure to answer the question being asked too. In other words, don't give distance if the problem asks for time.
Some of you noticed that your Chapter 8 Project was posted to eTUSD. I will be handing out the project on Friday, but some have already started working on it. We decided that if you turn it in on Friday that I will give you 5 extra points for being super efficient. It will be due the Friday after we return from Winter Break, 1/9/2009.
I am piloting a new email account for the district: jgerson@etusd.org. It is active as of today.
4 comments:
Mr. Gerson,
For the Chapter 8 project, is the solution supposed to be a fraction?
I think I got it right, but I think it's weird that it's between the lines...
Is this so that when we write the paragraph in Part 1: D we write about how using the graphing method isn't always as exact as the others?
Dahnby J.
Period 2
We r doing the test on da clicker, right?
kylie a.
per. 3
Could we use clickers for the test?
Saloni B.
Period 1
mr gerson
we need help on two of the questions on the chapter wrap up the numbers are 28 and number 29
thanks
jackie m.
period 5
alana a.
period 2
Post a Comment