Only 1 wrong! I'm getting better at this chapter!
Hey,I was absent today for the choral festival. Does anyone know the homework assignment for per. 4??
is the study guide due tommarow
well Nikki Mr. Gerson wouldn't really put the answers up if they weren't due tomorrow..........
the hw is pg. 467 ( 1-37, odd )
Homework Assignment:pg. 467 (1-37 odd)I think the study guide is not supposed to be "due", it is just for your own good. But I would still finish it.
We got a study guide?
does anybody get #s 25, 33, 35, and 37 an the hw???
hey dad i need some help with the study guide so im going to try to meet u at lunch or something ok???
You should try asking questions here, my boy. It is going to be cold, so I will probably run over to Ralph's and get some warm soup.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Only 1 wrong! I'm getting better at this chapter!
Hey,
I was absent today for the choral festival. Does anyone know the homework assignment for per. 4??
is the study guide due tommarow
well Nikki Mr. Gerson wouldn't really put the answers up if they weren't due tomorrow..........
the hw is pg. 467 ( 1-37, odd )
Homework Assignment:
pg. 467 (1-37 odd)
I think the study guide is not supposed to be "due", it is just for your own good. But I would still finish it.
We got a study guide?
does anybody get #s 25, 33, 35, and 37 an the hw???
hey dad i need some help with the study guide so im going to try to meet u at lunch or something ok???
You should try asking questions here, my boy. It is going to be cold, so I will probably run over to Ralph's and get some warm soup.
Post a Comment