You’re one of the lucky runner-up winners of the Verizon Color Connection Sweepstakes where you’ll enjoy VIP treatment at Verizon’s Private Party inside Disney’s California Adventure Park on September 10, 2010.
Prize details for you and up to three guests:
• 1-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets
• After hours private party at Paradise Pier
• Reserved viewing of the World of Color show
and entrance to the Verizon Private Party to
Disney's California Adventure Park
and entrance to the Verizon Private Party to
Disney's California Adventure Park
• Disney Characters in attendance
• Rides: California Screamin', Toy Story Mania,
King Tritons Carousel, Mickey Fun Wheel,
Midway Games & the Silly Symphony Swings
King Tritons Carousel, Mickey Fun Wheel,
Midway Games & the Silly Symphony Swings
• Photographers on-hand to capture the evening
• Food and Beverages provided
• Gifts
Transportation to/from and accommodations at the Resort not included.
I guess Aurora gets to go to Disneyland a little sooner than I planned. Although, I did enter the contest for that reason. How many of you actually have season passes? How many times a year do you go to Disneyland? At what age do you think someone enjoys Disneyland the best?
4 comments:
Hey, Mr. Gerson. What is the process of taking off days at south because I might have to take off on the first, second, or even third day of school.
Wow congrats Mr. Gerson for winning the prize! I've never even been to disneyland before.... have fun with Aurora!
Tariq, I assume it is the same as Calle. Your mom should call in and say you are sick.
Natasha, really? Sorry we can't take an algebra trip to Disneyland. That would be fun though.
Haha it's ok I never really had an interest in going there. ^^
Post a Comment