I am setting up the classroom. Did everyone get their schedules? I just ran lists of names this morning. Classes are going to be very full. Mrs. Gladden said I can have a couple of her desks, so we have a desk for everyone. Make sure to turn in your registration packet to Barbara if you haven't gotten your schedule yet.
We should have a T.A. meeting before school starts. Anyone have time this week? I know Natasha has fourth period and Jake has sixth period. I also know that I have two in third period. Andrew, Eric, Sean: What periods were you assigned?
19 comments:
I have time all week except the 4th, 5th, and 7th. All the other days i'm free! Well I have time on the 7th but I'd rather not go anywhere that day :)
Mr. Gerson! Did you visit the American Math Challenge website?! The next american math challenge will be Oct. 26 - 28 and registration opens Oct. 4! I'm so excited hopefully we can participate again!
Absolutely!! You can help me register all of the classes.
Hi Natasha and Mr. Gerson!
I am available anytime this week, and I'm going to TA for third period, so I changed my "name" to "Eric X. Per. 3". :)
That's a good idea Eric! :] oh wait I don't have to change my period......
hmmm I wonder about sean and jake maybe we should call them XD
We also have Andrew. Let's make the meeting Thursday after lunch. Shall we meet at 1:00PM tomorrow?
1:00pm Thursday, sure I'm fine with that!
Oh I forgot to ask until when?
I have 3rd period TA with Eric. Sothe meeting is at Calle? I can be there. See ya'll. :)
Great!! We'll meet in our classroom.
Natasha, leave when you need to leave. Our meeting will go over what your daily tasks will be and the methods I want you to use when tutoring students in class. Then, I will be setting up the classroom, so I would love it if any of you stayed to helped.
I can go at 1:00 tomorrow and help out too.
Would one of you make sure Jake and Andrew know? Thanks!
I can tell Andrew! but i might be able to contact Jake, i just need to ask a few people.... Or Eric you can tell Andrew because I can only contact him when my mom comes home.
I don't know his phone number, but I sent him an email.
I posted it on Jake's Facebook, but I'm not sure if he'll see it in time.
I'll give him a call then...
I just called Andrew apparently he wasn't there so I talked to his dad. Good thing I called him because his dad said that computer was broken.... not sure if he's coming tomorrow though, his dad didn't say anything.
Thank you for making the call.
Thank you for coming to the meeting.
Post a Comment