On the chapter 2 wrap up I need help on problem number 19 and 58. Can anyone help me?
19. -3.8 plus 5.1 plus (-12) - (-4.3)
58. A professional baseball player made $1,289,196 for the 1999 baseball season. His team played 162 games in the season. How much did the player make per game?
6 comments:
Is there Also other homework?
@Ha Kyung Do you have Valot and if yes then what is the enrollment key?
On the chapter 2 wrap up I need help on problem number 19 and 58. Can anyone help me?
19. -3.8 plus 5.1 plus (-12) - (-4.3)
58. A professional baseball player made $1,289,196 for the 1999 baseball season. His team played 162 games in the season. How much did the player make per game?
58. you 1,289,196/162.
After you divide 1,289,196/162 then what is the next step?the answer can't be 7,958. The real answer is 1,289,170. How do I do it?
ronald, if you dont know how to do these hard questions, u shouldnt b doing level 4, mayb lvl 3
Post a Comment