Learning Target 3J was today. We have covered all of the LTs. Review Monday and Tuesday in preparation for test Wednesday. Projects will be due on Wednesday.
p.340 (1,313,15,27,29)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I need help on problem number 27 and 29.
27. (0,6);y-3x=4
29. (0,2);3y-x=0
We have to finish the whole packet for the Chapter 7 project right?
@Ronald RONALD!!! No you DON'T, just the first part. First meaning the first page and the front side of the second page. (Meet me at recess and I will help you) @Ryan *Shake fist* Ronald said PACKET, not project. It was that packet labeled "Chapter 7 Project" that was 3 pages long. How did you know it was called project? Are you making fun of Ronald?
@ryan. The packet he gave you I believe on Thursday is the Chapter 7 project I believe. I think it says that at the top do you might want to check to confirm.
6 comments:
I need help on problem number 27 and 29.
27. (0,6);y-3x=4
29. (0,2);3y-x=0
We have to finish the whole packet for the Chapter 7 project right?
what project?!?
the packet
@Ronald RONALD!!! No you DON'T, just the first part. First meaning the first page and the front side of the second page. (Meet me at recess and I will help you)
@Ryan *Shake fist* Ronald said PACKET, not project. It was that packet labeled "Chapter 7 Project" that was 3 pages long. How did you know it was called project? Are you making fun of Ronald?
Also, Mr. Gerson, it says "number 313"
@ryan. The packet he gave you I believe on Thursday is the Chapter 7 project I believe. I think it says that at the top do you might want to check to confirm.
Post a Comment