It is the tune that runs through my head every time I teach this lesson: I like proportions portions. I like proportions portions. I like, proportions!
@Anne The book is too old to have an online version.
@Michael I write the assignments on the board and on the blog for you guys. I say a lot of things in class that people don't remember. That is why I write down the more important stuff.
6 comments:
coool vid, but whats it have to do with proprtions. . .
It is the tune that runs through my head every time I teach this lesson: I like proportions portions. I like proportions portions. I like, proportions!
I remember you teaching this last year and now I think of proportions portions too.
Is their an online text book I can use, when I'm not at home?
I think you might have forgotten to tell second period about the prompt... I'm not entirely sure though. I only found out when I went on etusd
@Anne The book is too old to have an online version.
@Michael I write the assignments on the board and on the blog for you guys. I say a lot of things in class that people don't remember. That is why I write down the more important stuff.
Post a Comment