Today was our first day of school. I introduced myself and explained some basic classroom policies like grading. We discussed the importance of nourishing and resting our brains to prepare ourselves for success. We also discussed the importance of asking questions. Some students believed that questions made the teacher feel like the student was not paying attention or was annoying. I explained that it is quite the opposite. Questions show the student's level of preparation and concern for the class and actually make the teacher feel like the student cares about his or her class. "The squeaky wheel gets the oil." Be the squeaky wheel.
I post homework assignments in green. Tonight's homework is below.
Register for eTUSD course Calle Mayor Middle School Common Math Assessment.
Take the Algebra I examination.
Make a comment to this post for practice even if you just want to say HI.
30 comments:
i cant sign up to mr. gerson on etusd i put in the pswrd gerson8 but its nt wrkin
Hello mister Gerson :)
Hello Mr.Gerson my brother Loi doan said he had you
Hi.......
I see two problems with what Ashkan wrote. I'd like to see someone explain.
it's Gerson8 not gerson8
umm i hope this is working.... just making sure it does
does this effect our grade Mr.gerson and what is the grade that 7th graders are to get on the quiz?
everything counts for points! why else would Mr. Gerson make you take the assessment? It probably isn't worth that many points so don't worry :)
Hello period 3...im not sure what im doing wrong when I try to "sign up" to the course, so i need your help! What I did: went to: www.etusd.org, log in, My Courses-all courses-calle mayor-Algebra 1 - Mr. Gerson, Calle Mayor-then typed Gerson8 on the enrollment entry. Its not working and the hint says it starts with a s. i did the SAME thing in MATHCOUNTS and same happened.
Try signing up for the Math Assessment thingy maybe that's what the password is for O.o
ok this is the point when i get mad. after that last post I tried to enroll my history classes one, (which is Mrs. Lee's history)i entered the password and it was wrong. I tried everything from making spaces in between the words, "capping" the words...I think im doing something wrong now. please help, thanks
Try this:
ETUSD--->My Courses--->All Courses--->Calle Mayor--->Calle Mayor Middle School Math Common Assessment--->password: Gerson8 (don't know if it is a capital G)
.....really Lui? Mrs. Lee's password is historyrocks with your period number on the end, no caps no spaces isn't that simple
wow eric how do you know just about everything? thanks everyone that helped...(cant believe was just looking in the wrong place)
Hi.
Hi Mr. Gerson! I'm in your 6th period. Just wanted to make sure this still works.
HI
Hi Mr. Gerson! :)
Mr.Gerson, in your class are we going to need graphing paper and calculators?
Hey Mr.Gerson!When do we need our supplies by.
Graphing paper is a must, but you don't need a calculator that is optional.
Hi
hi did it work?
On the ETUSD test is there a certain grade we should get on it??
Hi Mr.Gerson, i look foward to the year!
does anybody know whether inverse of an inverse includes matrixes?
does anybody know where the inverse of an inverse is located in the book? I've looked everywhere, including the index, and it still doesn't appear anywhere!
Hi Mr. Gerson! I finally created my account! Thanks for helping me.
Hi Mr. Gerson.I'm looking foward to having a great year with you.
Post a Comment