February 5, 2011

2011 MATHCOUNTS Chapter Competition

 Great job to everyone who represented Calle Mayor at the 
2011 MATHCOUNTS Chapter Competition!

2nd PLACE: TEAM

Eric took 1st place overall with a perfect score!!

12 comments:

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

I have two things to say. Congrats everyone in MathCounts :). And Eric, you are too smart for us all, but still good luck in State ;)

Ps. did you guys make it back in timr for 6th per.? Because I need the homework for Kim. :l

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Natasha, were you here on Friday? I need the homework too... :(

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

I was only there until 4 period, I got sent home with a 102 degree fever. You got the homework in bio and geo, I'm sure. In Klee we had handouts. That's all I remember, I probably won't be at school tomorrow, or even Tuesday and wedsnday. Toodles, while I go die on my bed.

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

awww...

I actually didn't get the geo homework. How do you do the crossword for Bio?

Mr. Gerson said...

Feel better, Natasha.

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

For bio pick 12 "vocab" words and make a crossword. Do not put your name on it. If you remember you clicker number, put that. Answers go on a separate sheet of paper. For geo, ..... Assignment #5 pg. 441 #1-24 #37-45

Thanks, Mr. Gerson. :)

Sean K Per.3 TA said...

Hey Mr. Gerson, do have the individual ranking for the rest of us? I'm just a little curious on how I did.

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Thanks Natasha. Nicky told me that only the Feb. book and quotes were homework and they just read a short story in class for Kim.

Sean, last year, Mr. Gerson had a list of everyone's scores in chapter without their name on it (for obvious reasons).

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

Quotes? ..........

Anyways thanks but wat are the quotes?

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Quotes for the Jan. Book?

Mr. Gerson said...

I always request the final list for statistics purposes. I'll let you guys know where we stand toward state. Top 3 teams get something.

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

I might actually go to school tomorrow. I just have to heavily dose myself with advil and other medications. Jk. Wish me luck.