today we learned about conjunction and disjunction. conjunction is when two numbers are unequal to X. a disjunction is when X could be one equality OR another. -Kevin Kang Per 4
Today in algebra we learned about conjunctions and disjunctions. conjunctions are 2 inequalities brought together by an "and". Disjunctions are when 2 inequalities are brought together by an "or".It is read like X>1 and x<5 but it is acually written like 1<x<5.
Today in class we learned about conjunctons. We did a review on how to graph the conjuction. What we learned today that is new is how to solve then graph the conjunction. We solve it like we solve for X in any equation we have been doing. the only thing that is different is that instead of equal signs, we have greater than, less than, or equal to (the greater than or less than sign with a line underneath). Lastly you put the equation back together then you graph it the normal way. That is how you solve a conjunction. -Kathy Arsani Louka Khalaf Sidarous Michael Girgis Hanna Habashy Period 2
PS.that was for those people who wanted to see/ know what my whole name was!!!
lol, yeah, we make up our own pen names. Trent and I have to write our narratives first though and te rest of the class put "inside story" (aka feelings, thoughts) into it as well as similies and metaphors.
hehe ok, well thanks for catching me up :). I'll be there tomorrow ( I'm pretty sure, my dad's trying some chinese medicine on me now. It tastes bad but it works. O_o)
@Matt, don't worry about it, we're moving it to tomorrow. :)
18 comments:
pg 408 33 45 odd
today we learned about conjunction and disjunction. conjunction is when two numbers are unequal to X. a disjunction is when X could be one equality OR another.
-Kevin Kang Per 4
Journal Entries
Per.2:
Per.3:
Per.4: Kevin K.
Per.5:
Per.6:
Eric, Sean, homework anyone? ._.
Today in algebra we learned about conjunctions and disjunctions.
conjunctions are 2 inequalities brought together by an "and".
Disjunctions are when 2 inequalities are brought together by an "or".It is read like X>1 and x<5 but it is acually written like 1<x<5.
Bio; we did this partner thing in class, and did another person's crossword for hw.
Geo: we had a quiz and hw: pg. 447 (1-20,31-37)
K.Lee: check etusd
Kim: worked on narrative... I have to do that...
I think Journal Entry posting should start tomorrow since 2nd period didn't know. But you should still write one for today.
Today in class we learned about conjunctons. We did a review on how to graph the conjuction. What we learned today that is new is how to solve then graph the conjunction. We solve it like we solve for X in any equation we have been doing. the only thing that is different is that instead of equal signs, we have greater than, less than, or equal to (the greater than or less than sign with a line underneath). Lastly you put the equation back together then you graph it the normal way. That is how you solve a conjunction.
-Kathy Arsani Louka Khalaf Sidarous Michael Girgis Hanna Habashy
Period 2
PS.that was for those people who wanted to see/ know what my whole name was!!!
Journal Entries
Per.2:
Per.3:
Per.4: Kevin K. Robert L.
Per.5:
Per.6:
Thank You!
Yeah I saw K.Lee, the lewis and clark packet and video notes...... ._.
Narrative..... meh I'll see about that tomorrow. Did you guys like talk in dept about how to write it, etc. Tariq said something about pen names....
I guess I'll attempt the math homework today, I'll probably end up Bs'ing it. >_>
lol, yeah, we make up our own pen names. Trent and I have to write our narratives first though and te rest of the class put "inside story" (aka feelings, thoughts) into it as well as similies and metaphors.
hey. who had journal entries today? i didnt c the thing on the board
hehe ok, well thanks for catching me up :). I'll be there tomorrow ( I'm pretty sure, my dad's trying some chinese medicine on me now. It tastes bad but it works. O_o)
@Matt, don't worry about it, we're moving it to tomorrow. :)
@ Kathy
Oh yeah Kathy, cause we all are just DYING to know what your full name is! Haha:) just kidding Kathy...
hey natasha, are u sick?
Nooooo, I ditched school for the heck of it. >_>
why
so did our entries count?
In second period, I thought the date was changed, so everyone would know to post their comments because we had new material today.
Post a Comment