So, if the test is given in two parts when is the project due?
It's due tommorrow.
really i thought it was due next week
Brilliant Willy.
1 thursday 1 part friday?
yes.
how do you figure out the one on the project with three variables?
so its due tomorrow or next week?
Brianna, I don't know, one because i haven't seen the problem, and two because no one has gone up to me about that problem. Willy, I pretty sure it is.
augggggg!!!! pretty sure it is WHAT?tomorrow or next week
Tomorrow.
um willy? He said it couple times.
i got the last bonus problem :))))
Someone said the project was due Friday.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
So, if the test is given in two parts when is the project due?
It's due tommorrow.
really i thought it was due next week
Brilliant Willy.
1 thursday 1 part friday?
yes.
how do you figure out the one on the project with three variables?
so its due tomorrow or next week?
Brianna, I don't know, one because i haven't seen the problem, and two because no one has gone up to me about that problem.
Willy, I pretty sure it is.
augggggg!!!! pretty sure it is WHAT?
tomorrow or next week
Tomorrow.
um willy? He said it couple times.
i got the last bonus problem :))))
Someone said the project was due Friday.
Post a Comment