March 19, 2011

MATHCOUNTS State Competition

Calle Mayor was the only school from the South Bay/Santa Monica Chapter to have a student in the Countdown Round (Top 12 Students).  That would of course be Eric who took 10th place.  Congratulations, Eric!  Mr Sheck wanted to make sure that I conveyed how proud all of us are of you.

4 comments:

Allison L. Per. 6 TA said...

Thats so awesome! wait to go Eric!!:)

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

Good job :DDDDD!!!! Gratz Eric and everyone else who didn't place but did and awesomely awesome job. :)

Mr. Gerson said...

I will not know how the others did until I get the results which have not been emailed to me yet. They only recognize the top 12.

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

I'm sure every one did well. I mean they all did their best, that's the most I could ask for. :) <3