We have been working on different kinds of mixture problems starting with percent-mixture problems. CA SS 15.0 states: Students apply algebraic techniques to solve rate problems, work problems, and percent mixture problems.
Per. 2, 3, & 5: p.463 (7-9)
Per. 4: p.471 (1, 7, 17, 19, 25, 28, 29)
Per. 6: p.462 (1, 2, 5, 6)
5 comments:
Today's Journal May 16,2011
Today we finally finished the word problem section and learned about the quotient of Rational Numbers. From today's lesson, i learned how to solve rational numbers. It was similar to the method we used in order to solve quotients like 22/3 but we used different numbers like x-2,x squared +27... I also learn that it is very important change the signs when we divide too :)
- Michelle( SeEun) Mo-
Mr.Gerson!!! Hope you guys do good on the state competition!!! I would be really excited to hear about the results!!!
Mr Gerson! I might have found a reason why your theory is wrong; an article on yahoo said the moon's orbit is closer to earth than it has been in 18 years.
Whoa Yen! You still check the blog???? That's cool. We'll send a e-mail telling you all about how Eric did great and I failed XD haha hopefully not that second part though... See ya!
You guys didn't fail c'mon. You're lowering your self esteem :V. Have the "we did the best we could" feeling. I mean you guys did your best right? O_o
Post a Comment