March 28, 2011

Rationalizing the Denomiator ( CA SS: 2.0)

p.501 (33-55: odd)

5 comments:

Kiana M. Period 4 said...

Mr. Gerson,
Since the seventh graders are going to Medieval Times tomorrow, do we turn in our homework Wednesday? Also, do we complete tomorrow's homework assignment? Thank you.

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

Kiana, yes you will be turning in your homework on Wed. I would recommend doing tomorrow's assignment, although if you guys already did it (I think you guys are ahead) then don't do the assignment. Though if there is a separate assignment for you guys up on the blog tomorrow (ex: Period 4: ____ ), then do that. Have fun tomorrow :D <3

Kiana M. Period 4 said...

Haha, thanks Natasha!(: Super excited!

Mr. Gerson said...

Period 4 has been on its own schedule for awhile. They started chapter 11 before the other periods and finished it before the other periods. Medieval Times was all apart of the schedule. Period 4 will test before the other periods too. I think they decided that the test would be on Thursday.

MLYHOOPS said...

is it just me or is the background of the blog keep changing?