Do we get extra credit for doing the world maths day? Like in Creek's class?
what if you forgot your username?
do I post today? since we had a short class? i'm still going to do it!!
blog post:Today we had a short day because of the star writing test. We had a lesson check.
wait!! is the homework all or odd?
All.
@ Kiana I think only acknowledgment... 963 :)
No journal entries because you guys didn't learn anything. And I don't believe that Mr. Gerson mentioned extra credit, so I don't know... ._. Have fun with WMD, I'll start playing tomorrow or tonight, for now it's nap time. Good Luck! Willy, if you lost the slip, you fail, good luck hacking the program. -words of encouragement.
hey willy, the internet says the you can hack by following a link but it's a shady road...
Lol Robert XD. Option two, ask Mr. Gerson about it tomorrow.
um... Natasha... the end is at midnight...
Really ._. oops :D I thought it was March 2..... I failed. :V
I played two games, that's it I'm done for the night. For all you guys who want to continue playing, please don't do an all- nighter, it's not good for you. ._.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Do we get extra credit for doing the world maths day? Like in Creek's class?
what if you forgot your username?
do I post today? since we had a short class? i'm still going to do it!!
blog post:
Today we had a short day because of the star writing test. We had a lesson check.
wait!! is the homework all or odd?
All.
@ Kiana I think only acknowledgment... 963 :)
No journal entries because you guys didn't learn anything. And I don't believe that Mr. Gerson mentioned extra credit, so I don't know... ._.
Have fun with WMD, I'll start playing tomorrow or tonight, for now it's nap time. Good Luck!
Willy, if you lost the slip, you fail, good luck hacking the program. -words of encouragement.
hey willy, the internet says the you can hack by following a link but it's a shady road...
Lol Robert XD. Option two, ask Mr. Gerson about it tomorrow.
um... Natasha... the end is at midnight...
Really ._. oops :D I thought it was March 2..... I failed. :V
I played two games, that's it I'm done for the night. For all you guys who want to continue playing, please don't do an all- nighter, it's not good for you. ._.
Post a Comment