September 19, 2011

Factor a monomial out of a binomial

Today we completed:
Factor Bingo I
p.36 (1-3, 9)

If you did not turn in page 36 today, you can turn it in tomorrow.  It will only be accepted if you have checked your answers in the back of the book and are certain you understand them.

The homework section on the right whiteboard was postponed until tomorrow.

Back-to-School Night is tomorrow for your parents.

12 comments:

Michael Yee said...

May I write the 1-3, 9 in the same page in tommorow's homework?

AshleyH P.2 said...

so the homework on the right whiteboard isnt due until wednesday?

Ha Kyung Y.Period2 said...

yes that's what i think

Willy Wang TA.4 said...

@michael: no

Anonymous said...

wait so this, 1-3 and 9 is due tommorow??

Edward X Per.5 said...

@Lydia, Yeah, I think.

AndyArtist7 said...

How do I put a picture in my profile?

Mr. Gerson said...

@Andrew you should be able to click on your name and update your profile which includes picture

AndyArtist7 said...

Ya I tried, but the thing isn't working, like I copied the picture from the internet and pasted it into the line that says "From the computer" and I pressed save profile but it wouldn't work. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Mr. Gerson said...

@Andrew I've never cut and pasted a profile pic. You need to load a file from your hard drive.

Rachel K.4 said...

i didnt check my answers. can i turn in a new copy with my answers checked tomorrow?

Mr. Gerson said...

Why do I give the odd problems?