September 23, 2011

Unit 1 Test Review

I broke the Unit 1 Assessment into 6 different sections and gave sample problems for each.  Students chose which of the six sections to work for improvement or took Lesson Check 2.2 in class.  We went through the textbook, and I showed the locations of practice problems for each of the 6 sections for the Unit 1 Assessment.

Here are photos to show what your notebook should look like:
                                    TEACHER DO   /     STUDENT DO

                                TEACHER DO    /      STUDENT DO

eTUSD assessment (Common Assessment/Benchmark)

eTUSD assessment (Common Assessment/Benchmark)

8 comments:

Ryan C. Per. 6 said...

cant find the thing on eTUSD. . .

Anonymous said...

Neither can I. I see the common math assessment for 7th but not for this year.

Mr. Gerson said...

Fixed!

Ha Kyung Y.Period2 said...

sigh...i failed it

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

On Chapter 1 Warm Up, we don't do 1-3,1-8,1-9,and 1-10.

We are taking Chapter 1 and 2 test or Chapter 1 test?

Just making sure

Mr. Gerson said...

The most common mistake I am seeing on the common assessment is an error with the distributive property. Some students are not distributing to every term, just the first term. :(

Mr. Gerson said...

I closed the common assessment at 10:40 p.m. on Sunday night. The scores are now available on Parent Connect. Anyone taking the assessment at this time of night does not have time to do the practice I suggested in class on Friday.