Complete the table we started today in class and be ready to discuss it tomorrow. If you lose your table, use eTUSD to printout a new one. Do the best you can to come up with mnemonics.
Sorry, I ment is it the two properties on the bottom of the backside of the worksheet that Mr.Gerson said he would explain in class tomorrow? Thanks :)
22 comments:
Do all of the mnenomics have to be finished, or only the ones you can think of?
Both sides or just the one?
@Bree
both
You want to come up with something for all of them. Some could be the same mnemonic like both commutative properties.
Does addition POE for property of equality count?
What is Mnemonic? Im confused
@Richard i dont know, i remember a lot because i just do, so yeah
@ronald how will u remember it
A mnemonic is something to help you remember something
Did any of you did the rule for Divisive Property? I can't find it on the Albegra book.
i dont remember the page but it wasdividing a number by 1 give the same number, divise=division
Bree please make your name look the same as the rest of us, and i did stuff like S.O.C.K. and things just be creative:)
I can't the page for Subtraction Property of Equality & Division Property of Equality on the Algebra book.
@Ryan thanks,
@allie, i changed it but im not sure why it showed up as Bree still.
I'll tell guys that everything is 100% in the book and its in like the first Chapter or so and not all of them are highlighted ... hint hint.
@Ronald, I found some of mine on google because i couldn't find them either (Even though Im sure there in there; I just cant seem to find it)
a lot of things, i remember just because i remember them, not neccesarily by something. is it ok, if i just explain it more, to remember???
btw, look in the index and glossary for more help
Sorry, I ment is it the two properties on the bottom of the backside of the worksheet that Mr.Gerson said he would explain in class tomorrow? Thanks :)
@Briahna Please change tour name to what all of us have: your name, last name initial, and period. Thank you
Did I do my name right? I am in Period 2.
@Ben format looks right.
Post a Comment