September 9, 2011

First Friday

Today was our first Friday, so you get off easy.  You have only one thing to do.  Note that I type assignments in green.

Cover your textbook

26 comments:

Ryan C. Per. 6 said...

FIRST

Ryan C. Per. 6 said...

ok changed my name

Anonymous said...

THIRD

Willy Wang TA.4 said...

please dont do the first or second thing...

Ryan C. Per. 6 said...

just having fun willy, we used to always do that

Michael Yee said...

You guys got your books? Most of my period didn't get their lockers yet, so we have no homework. :D- Oh, and anyone want to see the Evolution movie we did for seventh grade? I still have the link to it.
(C) 2011

Willy Wang TA.4 said...

michael, please stop blogging stuff not related to math or our class discussions

Michael Yee said...

My main purpose was the "book" part, sorry.

Allison L. Per. 6 TA said...

2nd period will be getting thier books on monday I think because in 6th period Robert and I had to stack books on the TA desk for 2nd period, I bet that 1 or more people will forget co cover thier books most likely more than 1 also you should go on the blog regularly for assignments will almost always be posted here I hope everyone has a great weekend!:)

Michael Yee said...

Yes, I get to make a book cover over the weekends and bring it here! On second thought, I'll do it on Tuesday...

MatteoMTAPer.4 said...

@Allie, do you have any idea who the 5th period TA is?

Allison L. Per. 6 TA said...

yes it is Gabby

Michael Yee said...

Mr. Gerson? What's the model for the Graphing calculator?

Michael Yee said...

Allison, you have a blog? I have to SPAM it! XD
lolz

Michael Yee said...

Omg, you have 2...

MatteoMTAPer.4 said...

@Allie thanks.

MatteoMTAPer.4 said...

@Allie, do you know what the Geometry enrollment key is?

AndyArtist7 said...

Ok can someone tell me how to change my username to the T.A. cuz i forgot. Where do i go on my email to change it!!

AndyArtist7 said...

@Matteo the enrollment is: Period188

MatteoMTAPer.4 said...

@Andrew, thanks. To change your name click on one of your comments and go to edit profile.

Mr. Gerson said...

@Ryan Good job on the name change.

AndyArtist7 said...

@Matteo Thanx. Now can anyone help me with the etusd enrollment key. I tried it several times and it won't work.

MatteoMTAPer.4 said...

@Andrew, the enrollment key (Period 188) didn't work for me either.

AndyArtist7 said...

@Matteo ok then maybe it's the wrong key. Mr. Takuta will most likely go over on Monday

Allison L. Per. 6 TA said...

yesterday he said he would try to fix it over the weekend.

AndyArtist7 said...

Ok then I'll try it later today or tomorrow