November 14, 2009

American Math Challenge

Tomorrow is the last day for the American Math Challenge.  I have changed the course, and I will change it at least one more time before the end of the challenge.  Here are the current standings of those that volunteered to participate.  The number is the number of correct answers. 

Surabhi A. 904
Eric C. 0
Andy C. 1010
Lauren C. 1219
Andrew H. 1935
Nick H. 184
Matt J. 143
Aleks J. 223
Sean K. 602
Natasha L. 583
Bryan L. 1408
Tariq M. 835
Trent O. 2056
Haden O.292
Anne P. 670
Sasha P. 0
Alex R. 0
Yo Han S. 1360
Yen Shuo S. 2010
Shreyas T. 163
Wynona V. 77
Eric X. 2048
Sean Y. 711
Kent Y. 79

A lot can change tomorrow.

2 comments:

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

wait these are for the courses right? i have a low score besause i do more live stuff :D

yenshuosu per.4 said...

so when you putting new new courses up Mr.Gerson? I'm already done with the new courses!!!