For period 4, page 259 doesn't have 66-73. Is it a different page number?
Hey Mr. Gerson. I have the same question as Sean. Should the homework be page 258 instead of 259 because it seems like that would make more sense with the problem numbers you assigned us. Thanks!
Sean, I think he means pg. 258, not pg. 259.
so if anyone knows what we should do for hw please comment
Mr.Gerson, let us know if it isn't 258 :)
oh yeah. There's a worksheet thing on etusd from Mr. Gerson. Should we do that?
i think eric is right mr gerson are you say it is 258 not 259! thank you if tyou reply
i think we should do it , might as well :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
For period 4, page 259 doesn't have 66-73. Is it a different page number?
Hey Mr. Gerson. I have the same question as Sean. Should the homework be page 258 instead of 259 because it seems like that would make more sense with the problem numbers you assigned us. Thanks!
Sean, I think he means pg. 258, not pg. 259.
so if anyone knows what we should do for hw please comment
Mr.Gerson, let us know if it isn't 258 :)
oh yeah. There's a worksheet thing on etusd from Mr. Gerson. Should we do that?
i think eric is right mr gerson are you say it is 258 not 259! thank you if tyou reply
i think we should do it , might as well :D
Post a Comment