Sorry I'm sick! I'll be back tomorrow. Besides the homework which I have already gotten, is there anything else I need for tomorrow?THANKS!
not much unless u need help with the homework.andMr. Gerson what about the American MAth Challenge?
Mr. Gerson.I have a question.How come period 4 always has different homework or get to da mathcounts warmups??
umm actually I do need help. I don't understand how to do #15 ???????
Jordyn. For#15, you would set it up like the average problem for the Math counts warm-up.73+75+89+91+I/5 is greater than or less than 85 I=the grade
oh I mean equal to or GREATER THAN sorry
tariq for the american math challenge, mr. gerson said that he emailed the people asking about the signing in part i think.....
Can someone help me with #29?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sorry I'm sick! I'll be back tomorrow. Besides the homework which I have already gotten, is there anything else I need for tomorrow?
THANKS!
not much unless u need help with the homework.
and
Mr. Gerson what about the American MAth Challenge?
Mr. Gerson.
I have a question.
How come period 4 always has different homework or get to da mathcounts warmups??
umm actually I do need help. I don't understand how to do #15 ???????
Jordyn. For#15, you would set it up like the average problem for the Math counts warm-up.
73+75+89+91+I/5 is greater than or less than 85 I=the grade
oh I mean equal to or GREATER THAN sorry
tariq for the american math challenge, mr. gerson said that he emailed the people asking about the signing in part i think.....
Can someone help me with #29?
Post a Comment