November 15, 2009

American Math Challenge

I have changed the course for the next 2 hours.  I will change it again around 1:00 PM.

Last time I gave you the course standings.  This time I have some Mathletics Live numbers.

Yen Shuo has 41,368 correct answers at Level 1.
Trent has 35,686 correct answers at Level 1.
Natasha has 12,691 correct answers at Level 4.
Trent has 412 correct answers at Level 5.

I do not know who is winning, but there are a lot of points out there.  Calle Mayor is only in 11th place.

5 comments:

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

noo todays the last day for the american math challenge boo hoo D:

Mr. Gerson said...

It looked like some people were still working on the 6th Grade Course, so I waited an extra hour. We have now done 6th, 7th, and 8th grade courses. I now have 9th Grade up and ready to go. Only a few hours left. Yen Shuo and Trent are both on the top 100 students board. Where is everyone else?

Mr. Gerson said...

We have 3 students on the top 100: Yen Shuo, Trent, and Eric X. Where is everyone else? Chesapeake Science Point Public Charter School is all over the place. There are 13 hours left.

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...

Does any one have the homework today 11/16/09 for period 4. Sadly I still am sick

yenshuosu per.4 said...

Horray!!!I got 1ST PLACE!!!In school of course, if I got first in the world than I will be like all yay and stuff.
Here is the results if anyone is interested...
Top 100s students
28th Yen Shuo S. 94531 pts.
32nd Trent O. 89908 pts.
76th Eric X. 47377 pts.

Top 50 classes
14th Mr.Gerson 416789 pts.

Top 20 schools
8th CMMS 19847pts. per student

We should all be proud of the results!!!(clap,clap,clap)