@ Paula Once you've signed in, go to the top right corner on the home page. click on the thing that says dashboard, and then click on edit profile. scroll down and go to display name, then type it in.
Paula try plugging all the solutions in for number 2 they all work. and Robert currently cjsf is only for 8th graders, next semester 7th graders can join :)
ummm on the test today for number two i told ms. lee that it was all the answers what do i do but she said its not and that its only one answer, so i chose one but i think i got it wrong cause i only put one.. what do i do?
1. See the Study Guide 2. Nobody should be giving advice during a test. 3. Nobody should be asking for advice during a test.
That just sounds like cheating. What I also see is people who did not do their homework the night before. They did not check their Study Guide that we did in class against the answers on the blog. I cannot feel sympathetic for those who do not do their assignments. There is an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink." I can only show you the way. You have to make the decision to follow my advise.
29 comments:
I"m confused about number 2. How can it be all of them?
oh and how do i change my name. i tried what natasha said, but i couldnt do it!
if 2 is all of them there should be like a none of the above answer and a all of the above answer
Why? It is good to be kept on your toes.
i know this has nothing to do with math but is cjsf only for 8th graders?
@ Paula
Once you've signed in, go to the top right corner on the home page. click on the thing that says dashboard, and then click on edit profile. scroll down and go to display name, then type it in.
@robert
No. We just have to wait until like 3rd quarter or something.
I'm confused. Do I still have to post my journal entry, even though we just worked on the study guide in class?
I get number 2... if you plug all of those numbers in, then it create the same answer. But what will happen if that comes up on the test???
No you do not Adam
So then I post it the day after the test?
do we have any homework? I dont think so, right?
No journal entries today.
Paula try plugging all the solutions in for number 2 they all work. and Robert currently cjsf is only for 8th graders, next semester 7th graders can join :)
i was absent today and didnt get a studyguide so for the test tomorrow should i just study the notes?
Yes, and maybe skim through the Chapter wrap up.
k i will thanks
Is there a test tomorrow?
awww...
how is number 3 C? if there is anyone on, please help me.
Question: Eunice has 5 times more CDs than Opal. If Eunice has 110 CDs, how many CDs does Opal have?
Choices:
A)22
B)105
C)115
D)550
How is it 115 CDs? If you take 110 and divide it by 5, you get 22. I think it is A, not C. If any of you can help me, please speak up!
sorry never mind. i was looking at the chapter 3 study guide. sorry!
ummm on the test today for number two i told ms. lee that it was all the answers what do i do but she said its not and that its only one answer, so i chose one but i think i got it wrong cause i only put one..
what do i do?
@Phillia If the answer was all of them, then you should have put ABCD as your answer.
oops...i told some of them to put only one answer....O.O crud....
1. See the Study Guide
2. Nobody should be giving advice during a test.
3. Nobody should be asking for advice during a test.
That just sounds like cheating. What I also see is people who did not do their homework the night before. They did not check their Study Guide that we did in class against the answers on the blog. I cannot feel sympathetic for those who do not do their assignments. There is an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink." I can only show you the way. You have to make the decision to follow my advise.
Will we be able to redo the test?
Oh...well good thing i put all the answers then (:
@Paige glad you were paying attention.
Post a Comment