Check your answers and write about why you got a problem wrong.
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mr. Gerson i was supposed to do the journal entry on Friday. but you didn't put up the box for it. I left for Florida that afternoon, so do i have to do anything. And what did we do on monday beside the homwework.
Okay, @Kamron the journal entries for Friday have been pushed back. If you are here tomorrow you'll be fine. @Cierra & Marcus I believe that the test is on Friday. @Brandon There weren't any journal entres for today...
19 comments:
Mr. Gerson i was supposed to do the journal entry on Friday. but you didn't put up the box for it. I left for Florida that afternoon, so do i have to do anything. And what did we do on monday beside the homwework.
mr.Gerson i was absent today and yesterday so how will i get the study guide and when is the test???
So... is the test tommorrow?
@brandon: You didn't need to do a journal entry since we had a sub.
Okay, @Kamron the journal entries for Friday have been pushed back. If you are here tomorrow you'll be fine.
@Cierra & Marcus I believe that the test is on Friday.
@Brandon There weren't any journal entres for today...
fine then sean and jennifer. I deleted it.
do i need to do the homework from monday?
im not sure how to do it
Uhhhh Kameron i don't know wat to say but u can always check out the blog for help we'll be glad to help u :]
@Jennifer, it's not because of a sub; it's because you didn't learn a lesson today in class. ;)
i got number 16 wrong, because i didnt do the completing square. Instead i just removed the greatest monomial factor.
I got 100%!!!!!!!! I hope I do this good on the test:)
Well.... is there going to be a test tommorow or not?
marcus, he didn't say...
i got the last one wrong because i got 5,1 not -5,1
@marcus. the test is on friday. i asked the sub
@Cierra the test is Friday.
Post a Comment