This homework was so easy!!!
I finished it in class!
wat was the hw??
pg 307 1-30 all
do we have to copy the graph on #27 and #28?
hey, i was absent today and i have no idea what what happened, so do I still have to do the homework today or should I do it tomorrow?
Attempt the hw willy, cuz u know wat the hw is.....so at least try -3-
Natashaaaa do we have to copy the graphs on 27 and 28???
i heard we dont hav to from natasha so ya...
so we just write coordinates?
...i forgot wat was number 27? i'm pretty sure that was the mutiple choice problem with the giant graphs labeled a,b,c,d but no i don't think you have to draw the graphs.
for #1-16, can you plot all the ordered pairs on the same coordinate plane
yes wily.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
This homework was so easy!!!
I finished it in class!
wat was the hw??
pg 307 1-30 all
do we have to copy the graph on #27 and #28?
hey, i was absent today and i have no idea what what happened, so do I still have to do the homework today or should I do it tomorrow?
Attempt the hw willy, cuz u know wat the hw is.....so at least try -3-
Natashaaaa do we have to copy the graphs on 27 and 28???
i heard we dont hav to from natasha so ya...
so we just write coordinates?
...i forgot wat was number 27? i'm pretty sure that was the mutiple choice problem with the giant graphs labeled a,b,c,d but no i don't think you have to draw the graphs.
for #1-16, can you plot all the ordered pairs on the same coordinate plane
yes wily.
Post a Comment