We had our first lesson on the graphics (graphing) calculator. We are using the table and graph features to complete the 12 problems I have given you. We used "ZOOM", "6" to fix screen problems and went over using the opposite of "(-)" instead of subtraction "-" to prevent errors. The TI-80 will miss graph y=1/2x. You need to put in y=(1/2)x or y=x/2 to see the correct graph/table. The TI-80 thinks y=1/2x is the same as y=1/(2x).
No homework.
We will complete the 12 problems and begin an essay in tomorrow's class.
Summaries: None.
3 comments:
what if we didn't finish our graphing calculator worksheet?I can't do it at home because I don't have a graphing calculator.
Jay M.
Don't worry Jay. I asked Mr. Gerson the same question during class and he said it wasn't homework.
Shiloh S. Per. 3
Yes!! no homework!!! thank you mr.gerson!!
Woongbae L.
Post a Comment