I submited my moves for Diplomocy, ha ha ha!
Jeopardy was fun!!!
mr.gerson. the jeopardy was awesome! we should pick the best players from each period and compete nxt time!Hyun P. per.6
I agree with Hyun, we should play it again!Shreyas T.P.2
Man, I wasnt there for jeopardy!Why do I always miss the good stuff when I'm at a doctors appointment?***mit!Matthew JPeriod 2
will you please show the moves by the people for diplomacy Matthew JPeriod 4
mr gerson we should play jeopardy again next time. it's a really good way of learning. hannah pper.5
jeopardy was kinda fun.linda l.per.2
We shoul play 4 more stamps like 20Sam C.Per. 4
did fifth period have the high score?Nick H.Period 5
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I submited my moves for Diplomocy, ha ha ha!
Jeopardy was fun!!!
mr.gerson. the jeopardy was awesome! we should pick the best players from each period and compete nxt time!
Hyun P. per.6
I agree with Hyun, we should play it again!
Shreyas T.
P.2
Man, I wasnt there for jeopardy!
Why do I always miss the good stuff when I'm at a doctors appointment?
***mit!
Matthew J
Period 2
will you please show the moves by the people for diplomacy
Matthew J
Period 4
mr gerson we should play jeopardy again next time. it's a really good way of learning.
hannah p
per.5
jeopardy was kinda fun.
linda l.
per.2
We shoul play 4 more stamps like 20
Sam C.
Per. 4
did fifth period have the high score?
Nick H.
Period 5
Post a Comment