The forums should now be fixed. Since each of you is assigned to a group (i.e. period), you could not post because you can only post to your group. Now, you should only be able to see the forum for your group (i.e. period) and reply to it as well.
I have another item to clarify. I have asked some of you to contact Study Island because of issues with the high score tables. If you turned-in a copy of the response you received from Study Island, I gave you the full 5 points. Those of you who talked to me know that I too contacted Study Island with my own issue. I was not satisfied with the response I received from Study Island, so I made the assignment where you brought your printout of the table "extra credit" in the computer grading system.
4 comments:
Thank you so much Mr. Gerson for giving us the points if we turned in the response from Study Island!!
I was worried about that!
Shiloh S. Per. 3
What points Shiloh?
Tim M.
Per 6
If you read the whole blog you'd know Tim. :)
Shiloh Per. 3
wat in the world r eTUSD forums?
if we r a player, do we have to do something?
Lauren O.
Period 6
Post a Comment