mr gerson, or anybody, i dont really get the studyisland.i know what the domain is and everything but i don't get it when they say like what is the domain to the relation of y=5x+8^7-3^8 or something like that. somebody help me please?
sorry hannah,i am dumb xD . but wat i did is.u only need to complete 10 questions.so i ended session and did it again,avoiding tht question.but if u really wanna try, just guess and look at the explanation.
hannah, based on what it looks like you wrote, the domain would be all real numbers.
Hyun, probably about 2 weeks. I still have lots to teach you. A student recommended that I give everyone a quiz tomorrow, and I think it is a wonderful idea. There is some stuff I told you guys to memorize that I do not think very many students took seriously.
I'm not sure Hannah. I got really easy questions. Most of mine had a chart and asked which ones from the chart was the domain. Sorry... Saloni B. Period 1
Lauren, why would you talk about slope-intercept form? he said that you got this all wrong if u write about slope intercept form.(i think)you just write down the observations as b or m changes.
Shiloh, he said pen is better than pencil.so yes, you could.
shivani, u write down if there are differences for +, -, or fractions
I wasn't going to write about slope-intercept form in the body paragraphs I was just going to write what y, x, b, and m are in the introduction and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't get a lower grade because of it.
Hyun, thanks for the answer about pen, but this whole thing is about slope-intercept form. Where do you think he got b and m from? slope-intercept form is y=mx+b. Lauren, I think it's ok.
my brother is not listening to me about the way we did the problem in class because of the directions saying do the problem in Slope intercept form. I was wondering even though it says that, if we shall do it the way you taught us this morning. kacie o. per. 2
36 comments:
hi mr gerson i was in your first period and you didnt explain anything about the essay, and yesterday i was at the court house so i am kind of lost...
thanks
Lena M.
I don't think you explained the essay to 1st period.
Emma H.
per. 1
Yes, first period is a little behind the other 5 periods again. You will catch up by Monday.
mr gerson, or anybody, i dont really get the studyisland.i know what the domain is and everything but i don't get it when they say like what is the domain to the relation of y=5x+8^7-3^8 or something like that. somebody help me please?
hannah p
per.5
Mr.Gerson.when is the chapter7 test going to be?
Hyun P. per.6
sorry hannah,i am dumb xD . but wat i did is.u only need to complete 10 questions.so i ended session and did it again,avoiding tht question.but if u really wanna try, just guess and look at the explanation.
Hyun P. per.6
hannah, based on what it looks like you wrote, the domain would be all real numbers.
Hyun, probably about 2 weeks. I still have lots to teach you. A student recommended that I give everyone a quiz tomorrow, and I think it is a wonderful idea. There is some stuff I told you guys to memorize that I do not think very many students took seriously.
Yes, that was a big hint.
mr gerson, for the popquiz, do we have to memorize the 5 formulas?
hannah p
per.5
I'm not sure Hannah. I got really easy questions. Most of mine had a chart and asked which ones from the chart was the domain. Sorry...
Saloni B.
Period 1
I'm not sure....but I think domain is kind of like x, and range is kind of like y... That's all I can explain..ㅠㅠ Sorry Hannah
Seowoo J
Per.5
so..we are having a pop quiz! NOO....i shouldnt have asked..cuz there'S ENOUGH TESTS ADN PROJECTS DUE TOMORROW....
:)
Hyun P. per.6
it's okay saloni and seowoo. i did it the way hyun did it.
hannah p
per.5
for study island click on the lesson button after you hit assigement #10, and it will explain it for the people that are having trouble
kevin s
period 2
x=domain
y=range
hope that helps some people who didnt get it..
Erica M.
Period 2
I was absent on friday but I know an essay is due. Can somebody tell me what to write about?
Jay M.
Will you get a lower grade if you talk about slope-intercept form in the introduction?
Lauren C.
Per.2
The essay is about what you learned in linear equations.
Explain
*what happens when b changes
*what happens when m changes
*are there differences for positive, negative, or fraction
*examples are necessary ( from the 12 equation.)
P.S. No pictures.
Alyssa K.
Per.5
Mr. Gerson, do we have to write the essay in pen?
Shiloh S. Per. 3
:]
What happens if m is zero?
What happens if b is zero?
Thanks
Linda L.
Per.2
I don't get the part about the differences of positives,negatives, and something else. Can someone help me?
Shivani S
Per 4
im gonna do real bad on essay ...i dont understand...=(
noemi c
per 2
Lauren, why would you talk about slope-intercept form? he said that you got this all wrong if u write about slope intercept form.(i think)you just write down the observations as b or m changes.
Shiloh, he said pen is better than pencil.so yes, you could.
shivani, u write down if there are differences for +, -, or fractions
Hyun P. per.6
I wasn't going to write about slope-intercept form in the body paragraphs I was just going to write what y, x, b, and m are in the introduction and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't get a lower grade because of it.
Lauren C.
per.2
wait... you can't talk about slope intercept form? I have to rewrite the interduction then!
-Nick H.
-Period 5
for our essays...do our variables from the slope intercept form have to be written as
"m", and "b"
or the equations
"y = 3", "y = -3"
I wrote all the variables and equations like that...
-Nick H.
Period 5
Hyun, thanks for the answer about pen, but this whole thing is about slope-intercept form. Where do you think he got b and m from? slope-intercept form is y=mx+b. Lauren, I think it's ok.
Shiloh S. Period 3
HOW DOES M AND B CHANGE?
JEF
PER.6
Thanks Shiloh
Lauren C.
per.2
Mr. Gerson,
I recieved my grade print-out and the chapter 4 practice wasn't on there. Could you check to see if it is missing?
Thanks
Brad B.
Period 6
Ahh, what is tonights homework? (11/17) Monday...I forgot to write it down today...
Shreyas T.
P.2
Brad, ask me in class, and we can check it out.
Shreyas, sorry. I had to rush to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning, so I didn't post a blog today.
Today's homework is: page 316 (35-41 odd)
Saloni B.
Period 1
Thanks Saloni!
Shreyas T.
P.2
mr.gerson
my brother is not listening to me about the way we did the problem in class because of the directions saying do the problem in Slope intercept form. I was wondering even though it says that, if we shall do it the way you taught us this morning.
kacie o.
per. 2
I need help,I forgot my notes at school and I cant remember the helping formula we used today.any help would be great.
preiod. 2
Tre M.
Point-slope
y-y1=m(x-x1)
Slope-intercept
y=mx+b
Standard
ax+by=c
Here!! Tre M.
Seowoo J
Per.5
Post a Comment