Anthony, did you notice I wrote your schedule on the calendar in the classroom? I also posted it to the teachers' bulletin board. I cannot come tonight though. I have a meeting from 6:30 - 9:30 and practice from 9:00 - 10:00. Since I need to leave the meeting early, I better not be late. I will see a game soon...or two.
Okay Tariq and Jacob, the wire is 48-ft long and the second piece is 3 times as long as the first piece. And the third piece is as long as the second piece. SO let p=piece. So the first piece would just be p. And SInce the second piece is 3 times as long it would be 3p. Also since the third piece is 4times as long as the second piece it would be 12p. So the equation would be p+3p+12p=48. 16p=48 -- -- 16 16 P=3~1st piece P=3*3=9~2nd Piece P=9*4=36~3rd Piece :]
hey did anyone notice there's a sample test on etusd? but it wont let me take it because it closed on friday at like 2:40pm. ?? Mr Gerson is there a way for me take it? i really wanna try it.
where have u been mr gerson? the sub was horible she thought she knew everything! haha! did we have any homework? todays the 27th by the way and i wanted to post a comment! haha!
20 comments:
first to comment!
finished hw, questions? hey mr. gerson, are you gonna go to our game tonight?
Can somebody please help me on #27 on the homework?
Anthony, did you notice I wrote your schedule on the calendar in the classroom? I also posted it to the teachers' bulletin board. I cannot come tonight though. I have a meeting from 6:30 - 9:30 and practice from 9:00 - 10:00. Since I need to leave the meeting early, I better not be late. I will see a game soon...or two.
mee to i need help on # 27 and jake where are you theese days
is the ch.3 test tommorrow or on Monday
can someone help me with #15,17
Okay Tariq and Jacob, the wire is 48-ft long and the second piece is 3 times as long as the first piece. And the third piece is as long as the second piece. SO let p=piece. So the first piece would just be p. And SInce the second piece is 3 times as long it would be 3p. Also since the third piece is 4times as long as the second piece it would be 12p. So the equation would be p+3p+12p=48.
16p=48
-- --
16 16
P=3~1st piece
P=3*3=9~2nd Piece
P=9*4=36~3rd Piece :]
well im glad you didnt, we lost 6 to 0.....our line or well two people on the line didnt block well so we couldnt get ANY plays off...
Thanks Andy (:
hey did anyone notice there's a sample test on etusd? but it wont let me take it because it closed on friday at like 2:40pm. ?? Mr Gerson is there a way for me take it? i really wanna try it.
Did you read what was in the box when you tried to click on the practice test?
Madi,
I checked out etusd and at the top of the test it said use chapter 3 wrap-up. so, to practice i would just do the chapter 3 wrap-up.
oh okay i saw that and i did it. but i was just hoping i could do both. thanks anyways. :]
I tried to take the practice test on eTUSD but it said I didn't have permission to do it. How do I do it now?
mr.gerson
i wanted to do the chapter 3 sample test but it was locked. are you going to unlock it???
thanks
Katie,
unfortunately there is no chapter 3 practice test, so to practice i did chapter the 3 wrap up
where have u been mr gerson?
the sub was horible
she thought she knew everything!
haha!
did we have any homework?
todays the 27th by the way
and i wanted to post a comment!
haha!
what do you mean? the sub was awesome! (click on my audio clip, new fav song)
Post a Comment