Hi Mr. Gerson, I'm trying to take the Chapter 2 Sample Quiz but it won't work. I click ATTEMPT QUIZ and then it tells me that I only have 1 attempt. I click ok and then it won't load or do anything.
on the test i put an answer that was -11y - 5x + 1 or so and it said it was wrong because it wasnt in the right order so i was wonder ing why because addition and subtraction are communative.
When I was going to take the test, it said that I didn't have the required ''cookies'' to take the test. Do you have any idea about how to get them? Thanks!
that should be right. though the proper way to right that is to put the numbers with the variables in front (from alphabetical order) and then put the constant in the end.
ugh! I go a c but i get what i did wrong and am sure I'll get it next time. I kept goig back to answer the questions I got wrong until I got all except one right.
Mr. Gerson i put spaces in my answer and switched the numbers around like Tariq and Syara explained and the test marked it wrong. What's the difference?
Ugh, i got a 86%. For the number I meant to put -5x - 11y-1, but put -5x + -11y + -1. I should have checked what I wrote better and gone with my first idea for some of the other problems.
24 comments:
hey mr gerson are test is thursday right
Sean K. is the first person to complete the sample test with a perfect score. Good job. I see 3 of you are taking it right now.
Ryan C., no. You will be a day late studying.
i got c too, but i finished the homework so yea questions?!?!!?(check out my blog!)
hey!
anybody need help?
imma do the test lathah!
Hi Mr. Gerson, I'm trying to take the Chapter 2 Sample Quiz but it won't work. I click ATTEMPT QUIZ and then it tells me that I only have 1 attempt. I click ok and then it won't load or do anything.
on the test i put an answer that was -11y - 5x + 1 or so and it said it was wrong because it wasnt in the right order so i was wonder ing why because addition and subtraction are communative.
mr. g instead of the answer -5x-11y-1 i put -11y-1-5x is it right or wrong?
Hi Mr. Gerson,
When I was going to take the test, it said that I didn't have the required ''cookies'' to take the test. Do you have any idea about how to get them? Thanks!
I did the same thing Tariq.
and it said I got it wrong.
I'm not sure what I did wrong..
i also put that
Hey Mr.Gerson!!
I got a 90per. on my test!!! I was wondering...isn't -5x-11y-1 and -11y-5x-1 the same thing????......
that should be right. though the proper way to right that is to put the numbers with the variables in front (from alphabetical order) and then put the constant in the end.
just to make sure the chapter test is on wednsday?
ugh! I go a c but i get what i did wrong and am sure I'll get it next time. I kept goig back to answer the questions I got wrong until I got all except one right.
so for number 1 were we supposed to get the answer or the equation?
Okayy So the test is Wednesday
I made the same mistake.....
Mr. Gerson i put spaces in my answer and switched the numbers around like Tariq and Syara explained and the test marked it wrong. What's the difference?
the etusd tesst is due tomarrow right?
mr gerson, do we have to take the practice test today, or can we take it tomorrow?
Today
any body need help?
Ugh, i got a 86%. For the number I meant to put -5x - 11y-1, but put -5x + -11y + -1. I should have checked what I wrote better and gone with my first idea for some of the other problems.
atony i can help u out the number 15 ok
Post a Comment