Chivas USA versus San Jose Earthquakes
Saturday, 10/17/2009 at 7:30pm
The Home Depot Center
18400 Avalon Blvd.
Carson, CA 90746
I still have 15 vouchers. I will be at the Home Depot Center around 6:30pm by the Chivas USA Foundation tent near the Southwest entrance. If your friends didn't get a voucher from Barbara, they can get one from me if they catch me and Miss Swiger before we enter the HDC. The voucher gets the student in free while the parent only pays $10. You can leave a comment warning me to look for them too.
See you there. GO CALLE!!!
8 comments:
Hope you are having fun Mr.Gerson!
Sorry that I could not go to the game tonight Mr.Gerson.
Did everyone have fun at the game?
Yes, I had fun! (I went to the game).When the game was over, the teams were tied two to two. Did anyone else go to the game?
Haha I also went to the game :] But Mr.Gerson, when did you come out onto the field?
I was on the field just before the National Anthem. They let me bring Aurora too. Can't wait to see the pictures.
I went but i didnt see you on the field mr gerson... D:
I suck at soccer
Sam C per.4
Post a Comment