October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Teachers are happy when Halloween falls on a Friday or Saturday. You guys are tough to teach while in sugar shock.

The best thing about a test on Halloween is...

NO HOMEWORK!

Diplomacy: Post questions or comments on the eTUSD forum.

I'll be working on grades tomorrow at USC. Anyone going to the homecoming game? Fight On!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i AM!!!!
FIGHT ON!!!
SECTION 24 ROW 69 SEATS 109-113.

Micaela T
period 1

Anonymous said...

Is there going to be a studyisland this week?

Saloni B.
Period 1

Anonymous said...

Mr.Gerson,i dont know how to post up comment or questions about diplomacy on the etusd thing...
o.o anyone know how?


Hyun P. per.6

Anonymous said...

mr.gerson,
i tried to send you a comment earlier about the diplomacy game.
what is the etusd forum?

thanks.

danielle h.
period 3.

Anonymous said...

I am!!!!!

-Shivani s. Per 4

Anonymous said...

The sc game was a total blow-out....I was there




Sam C.
Per.4

Mr. Gerson said...

Study Island assignment is up and running.

The Huskies just watched.