September 22, 2010

Products & Quotients of Rational Numbers ( CA SS: 1.0)

Multiplication Property of 0
Property of Multiplicative Inverses
Definition of Division

p.79 (1-13: odd) & p.84 (1-9 :odd, 17, 27, 31, 33, 35, 37, 41, 43)

See the tabs at the top: Home, World Maths Day 2010, Mathletics Department?  I will make one with D.C. information and will write a comment when it is finished.

Okay, I added the tab.  Now, we need to see if we have 19 other people who want to do it.  I have to write a check to Globus to protect our tour prices if we do.

50 comments:

Unknown said...

anyone can go for the D.C. right?
even if u r not in band??

brian C per3 said...

yeah any1 kan!
and do we have to do the atomic model..?

AndyArtist7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DavidS per.3 said...

yes, all students can go to Mr. Gerson's D.C. trip. The band trip is a separate event than what Mr. Gerson is doing.
He didn't say when the model was due, but I would finish it tonight.

Unknown said...

thnx guys :)

GiselleBPer2 said...

what model are you people talking about? do you mean for the homework???

Anonymous said...

i so want to go to dc. it sounds cool. we can go to smithsonean. ive always wanted to go there

Anonymous said...

um... where's the tab?

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

What model? does it mean that we have to make a model?

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

There is no atomic model for tonight's assignment (I think).

@Robert: You can find your answer by actually reading the blog entry carefully.

KyleOPer.4 said...

we have to make a model?

KyleOPer.4 said...

When is it due????

Gloria K. Per. 4 said...

@Eric X.
So if the problem's like -8 * 2,
you can just write out the problem and then just the answer? I am so confused. I don't know how to use a number line to show multiplication.

Gloria K. Per. 4 said...

Or an atomic model.

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

@gloria

I think the question, the work , and the answer is fine(maybe, but im pretty sure...

KyleOPer.4 said...

I don't get what's going on can someone please explain!!

Mr. Gerson said...

The model of the problems was last night. The tab is coming.

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

ok so no models today

Gloria K. Per. 4 said...

@Kent. Thanks. Haha. I thinkkk I get it.(: Hopefully I do the work right.

@Kyle. What are you confused on?

®¥Ώ Ⓣ. ℙĕ®. ④ said...

hi for pg.84, do we check our answers by multipling?

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

@kyle

we're not making a REAL model. remember the number line and atomic model we had to do last night on our homework. yeah, we dont have to do it today

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

nwhat is this d.c trip i hear about?

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

@ryo

Yeah, im pretty sure we check by multiplying

MaddieS Per.5 said...

Mr.Gerson,
Is there a possible scholarship for the D.C. trip??

AndrewH Period 6 said...

Tariq, since you guys are going to D.C., Mr. Gerson wants to go to...

Mr. Gerson said...

I posted the new page, Washington D.C. 2011.

®¥Ώ Ⓣ. ℙĕ®. ④ said...

@kent
thanks kent

Mr. Gerson said...

@Tariq: What Andrew said except it isn't about you. Since Mr. Nail and Mr. Wetzel get to go, I want to go too. I have not been in many years. I thought that the non Wind Ensemble people would feel the same way I did, so I asked. Seems like they feel it too.

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

I dont really get the pg 87-88 lever problems

Anonymous said...

thx eric

Gilbert Z. Per. 2 said...

whats a reciprocal?

Gilbert Z. Per. 2 said...

i would like to go to D.C. too.

GiselleBPer2 said...

@Gilbert a reciprocal is just when you like flip the fraction...

Anonymous said...

yeeah. i don't get the lever problems.

Kent Y. Period 4 said...

oh i get it now
the book is just trying to confuse you

Anonymous said...

Can only 20 people go to the D.C. trip? Or can more join? (:

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

more can join but that means 3 ppl per room :)

John S. Per.3 said...

dc sounds so cool!

Anonymous said...

wait how much does the D.C. trip cost again??

Sean K Per.3 TA said...

I would go to the D.C. trip.

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

Read the tab.

Paula H said...

I don't really get 87-88 too. Can someone explain it to me?

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

I would go to the DC trip if my parents let me.....which looks like it's going to be a no already -_-

Paige H. Per.4 said...

@ Paula
I don't really get it either...David told me its physics or something. idk...this is confusing me

ashkanSper.5 said...

wer do we rite the jounal

ashkanSper.5 said...

my entry every year on tests or the CSTs I would get the vocab questions but this year in Mr. Gersons class i actually learned wat they mean

Anonymous said...

can anyone explain the lever problem thingies?

Alexa W Per.6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AlexaW Per.6 said...

I am lost where is the tab?

April said...

the tab is on the top where it says Algebra Bulldog and Home, with the other tabs as well