ummm r we suppose 2 rit r journal entry? Anyway here is my journal entry
Journal Entry For November 5th, 2010: Today, in Mr. Gerson's 4th period math class, we learned how we can use our elementry style of multiplication and division. I really thought it was a great way to solve polynomials with three or more monomials. Like the regular multiplication or division, NEVER forget the digit holder(I think thats what its called)! Well I think exsamples help more so here it is: EXAMPLE:Multiplication(2t*2-t-4)(3t*2+2t-1) 2t*2-t-4 x3t*2+2t-1 ----------- -2t*2+t+4 4t*3-2t*2-8t+0 +6t*4-3t*3-12t*2+0+0 --------------------- 6t*4+t*3-16t*2-7t+4
EXAMPLE2:Division 1/x-2(x*2+2x-9) x+4 1/x-2 x-2/x*2+2x-9 -x*2 -2x 0+4x-9 -4x-8 0-1 -x-2 = x+4 1/x-2 *NOTE* All OF THE NUMBERS AFTER "*" ARE EXPONENTS -Ryo Takatori Period 4-
My division part kind of messed up because the comments don't let long spaces...... By the way come see my blog! The URL=http://dumptiduda.blogspot.com/ Please follow!<(≧ω≦<)
Mr I had to make up the retake test, should I go to power lunch when I get back to school? I have been very sick with a very bad virus causing blisters in the back of my throat, I haven't been able to eat drink swallow nor talk in the last few days.
Today in class we learned about multiplication and division of polynomials using methods from elementary school and more sophisticated ones, such as the box.
Today we learned to multiply and divide polynomials the long, and easy way without using bob or A.M.O.M. We multiplied normally then added the products of each term. EX: (3^2-2a+4) (a^2+5a+1) ---------- 3a^2-2a+4 15a^3-10a^2+20a+0 +3a^4-2a^3+4a^2+0+0 ------------------- ----------------------- |3a^4+13a^3-3a^2+18a+4| <<<answer ----------------------- When we dived polynomials, we did the same thing except instead of multiplying we divided. EX.: x+4-1/x-2 --------- x-2|x^2+2x-9 -x^2+2x ------ 4x-9 -4x-8 ------ -1 end of entry this still counts right cause i still did it on Friday...
19 comments:
can someone tell me the homework plz & tnx!
page 251 (11-31, odd)
you're welcome (:
thanks kat!!
huh? No journal entries?
ummm r we suppose 2 rit r journal entry?
Anyway here is my journal entry
Journal Entry For November 5th, 2010:
Today, in Mr. Gerson's 4th period math class, we learned how we can use our elementry style of multiplication and division. I really thought it was a great way to solve polynomials with three or more monomials. Like the regular multiplication or division, NEVER forget the digit holder(I think thats what its called)! Well I think exsamples help more so here it is:
EXAMPLE:Multiplication(2t*2-t-4)(3t*2+2t-1)
2t*2-t-4
x3t*2+2t-1
-----------
-2t*2+t+4
4t*3-2t*2-8t+0
+6t*4-3t*3-12t*2+0+0
---------------------
6t*4+t*3-16t*2-7t+4
EXAMPLE2:Division 1/x-2(x*2+2x-9)
x+4 1/x-2
x-2/x*2+2x-9
-x*2 -2x
0+4x-9
-4x-8
0-1
-x-2
= x+4 1/x-2
*NOTE* All OF THE NUMBERS AFTER "*" ARE EXPONENTS
-Ryo Takatori Period 4-
My division part kind of messed up because the comments don't let long spaces......
By the way come see my blog!
The URL=http://dumptiduda.blogspot.com/
Please follow!<(≧ω≦<)
Journal Entries~
Period 2:
Period 3:
Period 4: Ryo T.
Period 5:
Period 6:
now this is just sad..... well congratz ryo seems like ur the only person getting credit -___-;
Mr I had to make up the retake test, should I go to power lunch when I get back to school? I have been very sick with a very bad virus causing blisters in the back of my throat, I haven't been able to eat drink swallow nor talk in the last few days.
*Mr Gerson
Today in class we learned about multiplication and division of polynomials using methods from elementary school and more sophisticated ones, such as the box.
Poor Bre! Hope u feel bettr!
Today we learned to multiply and divide polynomials the long, and easy way without using bob or A.M.O.M. We multiplied normally then added the products of each term. EX: (3^2-2a+4)
(a^2+5a+1)
----------
3a^2-2a+4
15a^3-10a^2+20a+0
+3a^4-2a^3+4a^2+0+0
-------------------
-----------------------
|3a^4+13a^3-3a^2+18a+4| <<<answer
-----------------------
When we dived polynomials, we did the same thing except instead of multiplying we divided. EX.:
x+4-1/x-2
---------
x-2|x^2+2x-9
-x^2+2x
------
4x-9
-4x-8
------
-1
end of entry this still counts right cause i still did it on Friday...
Journal Entries~
Period 2:
Period 3:
Period 4: Ryo T. Sean O.
Period 5:
Period 6: Lizzie M.
Well those are the only people getting credit ... Sadly-__-;
@ natasha
do we just read pg. 253? or do we do the problems?? on the board mr. gerson just wrote pg. 253, he didnt say what we had to do
paige, you're suppose to do all the problems.
never mind tai. that's my dad's gmail.
k
Post a Comment