Kendal its simple the formula is A=lw right well the length of the shape would be a and you would think it would be the width too, but its not b is the width, so you would get A=ab. don't forget to show the beef:)
Oh and yes there will be a test tommarowit will be just the same as today, but some numbers will be differant and the problems wont be on the same number. Hoped that helped:)
Test is still Thursday. Lesson Check 2.0 is tomorrow according to the actual blog post. If you want to know more about what is on it, maybe you should look at the assignment details on Parent Connect that I keep hinting about all over the place.
Sorry to bother you again Mr. Gerson, but no matter how many times i check parent connect, it always says "there are no assignments to display" but my sister's account shows them, so i dont know what's wrong.
Mr. Sheck says Parent Connect won't be visible until Wednesday. Sorry, you guys. I was not made aware of that. The detail on Lesson Check #2.0 states PH 1-3 to 1-4. Of course, PH stands for Prentice Hall. That is simply a guide. Remember that anything on the Table of Properties or definitions we've covered or problems we've done are always fair game.
I have a problem with Study Island, Mr. Gerson. I know this is off topic but you are the easiest to reach, as in contact. it keeps giving me this error when I try to sign in
Error: Your user has been removed from your school's account. The administrator for your school can add you back by going to the Study Island Admin Page. If you have any questions, please call our support line: 800-419-3191
Study Island is an easy one. Mrs. Asari went through the process of moving you guys to the next grade level today. The teachers need to go in an reactivate all of their classes.
Mr. Gerson, this doesn't really realate to math, but when I was trying to get onto study island to see what Ms. Martinez had put up for homework, it said my user name had been removed, and my name was working fine on the weekend.
Study Island: User Names have changed. Use your full first and last names "@cmms". These are the names in the school computer. Mine would be JeremyGerson@CMMS. Your passwords have been reset to your student ID number, so you might want to change them.
56 comments:
I am the first one?
I cant sign in to parent connect...
Mr. Gerson, on the test today, i got the question with "which categories does 7.75 fit into" and i got it wrong. what was the correct answer?
Also mr gerson, i went on parent connect and none of my grades were posted.
Does anyone know of a test tomorrow?
i lost the password for parent connect do i ask Barbra or do we get it in the report card?
Jake, go to Lona to get your password/login info.
Eva, you have four items (3 with scores) listed on Parent Connect for my class and 2 for English.
7.75 is a rational number and a real number.
Kendall yes there is a test tommorow.
Andres, check out my comment at 4:37 PM. I was typing it while you asked your question.
Mr.Gerson
For the homework do we have to write down the question?
Thanks Nicole
Mr. Gerson I don't really get number 27.
Nicole, fix your display name.
You welcome Kendall
I fixed my name Mr. Gerson
so is the test tomorrow the chapter 1 test or a quiz
Thanks, Nicole. Looks great.
Thanks Mr. Gerson
Mr. gerson whats the quiz lesson 2.0 going to be based on
First time to comment!
How do you make a formula for number 27?
thank you Mr. Gerson
Kendal its simple the formula is A=lw right well the length of the shape would be a and you would think it would be the width too, but its not b is the width, so you would get A=ab.
don't forget to show the beef:)
Oh and yes there will be a test tommarowit will be just the same as today, but some numbers will be differant and the problems wont be on the same number.
Hoped that helped:)
Does anyone know what we have to exactly study for tommorrow?
um i need help with number 27 i dont really get it that much!! hehe thanks
Hey Mr.Gerson ! I really don't get no.27....
Test is still Thursday. Lesson Check 2.0 is tomorrow according to the actual blog post. If you want to know more about what is on it, maybe you should look at the assignment details on Parent Connect that I keep hinting about all over the place.
i dont get number 27 either
Two people asked about #27. Whose going to help?
ok so for #27 there are 3 a's and 3 b's so just put a cubed times b cubed.....so simple its hard
thanks anthony
Sorry to bother you again Mr. Gerson, but no matter how many times i check parent connect, it always says "there are no assignments to display" but my sister's account shows them, so i dont know what's wrong.
mr.g erson
i checked parent connect
and i read u put da assignments up
but i only hav my spanish assignments up
mr. gerson
i tired going on parent connect
but your class isn't on my account.
wait, also u said the quiz tomorrow
was going to b totally different
so is it on ch. 2
and i dont get what lesson check 2.0 is
Mr. Gerson,
I logged onto parent connect but it only has the grades and assignments of my South High course.
can anyone tell me what exactly the quiz is on tomorow?
Sorry Mr Gerson, but im asking a question that everyone keeps asking.
Is the test tomorrow on lesson 2 chapter 1 or something else?
I will send a message to Mr. Sheck to ask what's up. I'm not posting all that information to Parent Connect for my benefit.
also, mr gerson, is our test on thursday gonna be senteo like all the quizzes???
ummm....
the quiz???
ummm....
the quiz???
Mr. Sheck says Parent Connect won't be visible until Wednesday. Sorry, you guys. I was not made aware of that. The detail on Lesson Check #2.0 states PH 1-3 to 1-4. Of course, PH stands for Prentice Hall. That is simply a guide. Remember that anything on the Table of Properties or definitions we've covered or problems we've done are always fair game.
I have a problem with Study Island,
Mr. Gerson. I know this is off topic but you are the easiest to reach, as in contact. it keeps giving me this error when I try to sign in
Error: Your user has been removed from your school's account. The administrator for your school can add you back by going to the Study Island Admin Page. If you have any questions, please call our support line:
800-419-3191
Study Island is an easy one. Mrs. Asari went through the process of moving you guys to the next grade level today. The teachers need to go in an reactivate all of their classes.
Mr. Gerson, this doesn't really realate to math, but when I was trying to get onto study island to see what Ms. Martinez had put up for homework, it said my user name had been removed, and my name was working fine on the weekend.
Study Island: User Names have changed. Use your full first and last names "@cmms". These are the names in the school computer. Mine would be JeremyGerson@CMMS. Your passwords have been reset to your student ID number, so you might want to change them.
Thanks Mr. Gerson!
Hey Thanks Anthony !
How do you show your work for # 27
no one has really answered me yet .....is the major test gonna be senteo( the remote thing)?
from my understanding we have a quiz tomorrow on 1-3 and 1-4
we will have the chapter test on thursday
Thanks Anthony. It took me a minute to understand what you said for how to solve number 27, but I got it.
Thank you Mr. Gerson, I was able to view my homework assignments.
#27 is actually not a cubed times b cubed, anthony. It is a squared times b squared.
Post a Comment