Im first
Mr. Gerson, on page 49 i cant seem to find a #59. And it's not on the other side of the page. So what should I do?
Hi Can Anyone help me with #56? I mean it could be sometimes if was for example (-3)+(-5). But i dont know if that counts. :p
Mr. Gerson,I was absent today, were there any notes taken in class?
ahhhh madi your pic is sooooo cutecongrates on pres!!ps why are you on page 49 hw is on page 68
i think it does andy but im not sure
Ummm.Madi Its Page 68 o.o
madi isnt it on page 69 not page 49? andy go with ur guts and write down sometimes!
i mean page 68
Rachiee Their Were Notes Taken In Class&&Imaa Let U Copy It Downn Tommorw(:
hi mr g were u sick?
Haha I dont have guts :[ Thx Guys XD
hi Mr. Gerson. Sorry Ms. Lee had to eat your lunch today. On page m68 # 9-19 it says not to use a number line. How do we show our work?
ughh okay thanks guys. i did the wrong hw. gosh.... :| thanks taylor! good job to u too!
okkay; thanks donyaaaa ;))
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Im first
Mr. Gerson, on page 49 i cant seem to find a #59. And it's not on the other side of the page. So what should I do?
Hi Can Anyone help me with #56? I mean it could be sometimes if was for example (-3)+(-5). But i dont know if that counts. :p
Mr. Gerson,
I was absent today, were there any notes taken in class?
ahhhh madi your pic is sooooo cute
congrates on pres!!
ps why are you on page 49 hw is on page 68
i think it does andy but im not sure
Ummm.Madi Its Page 68 o.o
madi isnt it on page 69 not page 49? andy go with ur guts and write down sometimes!
i mean page 68
Rachiee Their Were Notes Taken In Class&&Imaa Let U Copy It Downn Tommorw(:
hi mr g were u sick?
Haha I dont have guts :[
Thx Guys XD
hi Mr. Gerson. Sorry Ms. Lee had to eat your lunch today. On page m68 # 9-19 it says not to use a number line. How do we show our work?
ughh okay thanks guys. i did the wrong hw. gosh.... :| thanks taylor! good job to u too!
okkay; thanks donyaaaa ;))
Post a Comment