September 14, 2009

GMAIL

1. Go to mail.google.com and create a new email account.  Use your first name, last initial, period, CMMS, year of promotion: JeremyGPer1CMMS2010. Change display name to include first name last initial and period.


2. Post a comment to today's blog by clicking on the comment link below using the new gmail account.



This is to help you work on the vocabulary we started in class today.
Create a new professional gmail email account and use it to post a comment on the blog.

235 comments:

1 – 200 of 235   Newer›   Newest»
Nomaanh per5 said...

I did it.

CaseyEperiod5 said...

i think i did it?!

Mr. Gerson said...

Give us last initial and period please.

CaseyEperiod5 said...

i did it

casey E period 5

Anthonyl per3 said...

hey mr gerson, did i do it?

Joseph C. Per 2 said...

lolololololololololololololololololol
i made it

Mr. Gerson said...

Change "display name" to include last initial and period, so you never need to do it again.

Anthonyl per3 said...

hey mr gerson i did it right?

Anonymous said...

I made my email
Samantha S.
Period 2

CaseyEperiod5 said...

how do you change it?

Casey E period 5

Hosam I Per 3 said...

I did it Mr. Gerson

Mr. Gerson said...

No last name, just initial with period.

Anonymous said...

hey mr gerson i did it:)

Anthonyl per3 said...

ill just write it everytime

per3 AnthonyL

Hosam I Per 3 said...

oh ok thanks

Anonymous said...

Mr.Gerson I did it

Anthonyl per3 said...

oh by the way I DID IT!!!!

per3
anthonyL

Ryan C Per 6 said...

I am awesome

Anthonyl per3 said...

hey whats the url

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

I think I did this right.

PriyaBper3 said...

I did the hw!!!! :}

Anonymous said...

I did it!



Nick Misagal Period 2

Anthonyl per3 said...

ok now i think i did it

Sean K Per.3 TA said...

i did it.


Sean K period 4

Nomaanh per5 said...

per.5 Nomaan H

CaseyEperiod5 said...

did i do it??

Casey e
per 5

Abdullah N Per. 5 said...

im pretty sure i did it yup i did it mr. gerson

Nick R per5 said...

i did it Mr. Gerson

Abdullah N Per. 5 said...

im pretty sure i did it yup i did it

Anthonyl per3 said...

lol

TrentO per6 said...

I did it

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Gerson!
I did it!
Oh and you said you wanted to see my blog!
Its girlsindarkness.wikispaces.com
Wynona Vida Period 5

Anonymous said...

did it



Nick Misagal Period 2

Unknown said...

I did it

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

Now my picture thing works

JacksonTPer3 said...

i didd itt....=]

Unknown said...

i did it.

Unknown said...

i did it.

Unknown said...

i did it

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

Hey Mr. gearson what is the passkey for mathcounts on etusd

Unknown said...

hello mr. gerson?

Anonymous said...

I did it, right?

Unknown said...

i think i did it

Carly D. Per.3

Unknown said...

mr gerson i did it!!!!!!!
ALEKS JONES PERIOD 5

AllisanAper2 said...

i did it Mr. Gerson!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mr Gerson did i do it? you tell me

Anonymous said...

i did it right?

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson did i do it?

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson did i do it

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson did i do it?:)

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson did i do it?:)

Anonymous said...

i did it Mr.Gerson :)

Unknown said...

i think i did it.

Anonymous said...

I did it:)

CarolinaH.Per6 said...

I did it
Carolina H. Period 6

Anonymous said...

I did it :)

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson, did i do it?:)

Nick R per5 said...

did i do it?

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson, did i do it?:)

Unknown said...

i think i did it

Anonymous said...

hey mr. gerson, did i do it?:)

Unknown said...

i did it

Unknown said...

i did it

Anonymous said...

hey mr. gerson, did i do it?:)

madison c. per. 6

Unknown said...

i did it

marinenper2 said...

i did it mr. gerson

marinenper2 said...

I did it Mr. Gerson

marinenper2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey mr. gerson, did i do it?:)

madison c. per. 6

KatieK Per 5. said...

I did it! I think...lol

marinenper2 said...

I did it Mr. Gerson.

Nick M.Per3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick M.Per3 said...

i guess i did it.....

Nick M.Per3 said...

i think

DerekKper2Cmms2010 said...

arrow me does it :P mr gerson i like birds

Unknown said...

i did it

DerekKper2Cmms2010 said...

am i doing this right i cant see my comment

Mr. Gerson said...

Anthony, why don't you explain how to setup your name so everyone else can see it with last initial and period?

VivianCPer.4 said...

Hi Mr. Gerson :)

Vivian C Period 4

Nick M.Per3 said...

ok i did it



nick m per 4

Unknown said...

ummmmmmmm.............

Unknown said...

yayyy

Natasha L Per.4 said...

I think this is right......

Anthonyl per3 said...

does anybody need help?

Unknown said...

woww
umama j. per5

Eric X. Per. 3 TA said...

I created an account.

CaseyEperiod5 said...

anthony....i think i did it!!!???

Unknown said...

im the winner. i made an account.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gerson,
I did it. See you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

i did it... im a winner!

Anonymous said...

i did it

Unknown said...

omg my cmmnt keeps dissPEringg!!!
i donnno whats happening...

Anonymous said...

hey mr.gerson i made a gmail account. its celeste by the way.

Corie AnnRper2 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! i finally did it mr. gerson!!

Unknown said...

I think I did it.

ErikaT Period2

Anthonyl per3 said...

ok well its kind of hard to explain but ill try, first go on your gmail account, then on top of the gmail search box you find the words more, click that, then go down to even more, click that and something should pop up, look on the right hand side and go down till you see the link, Blogger. click that, then blogger should pop up, at the top of blogger you should see a sign in box, your email should be filled in and you jus need to type in your email password, when you do that go to your new profile and go to seetings, after that you will find first name, last name, email, and display name. you jus need to fill out those four, on your display name type in your first name, initial last name, and period. example anthonyl per3. hope this helps some of you!!!

Unknown said...

I think I did it.

ErikaTper2

Anthonyl per3 said...

my hands hurt now lol

Unknown said...

hi guys, I did it and my computer is still on... HI MR. GERSON

Unknown said...

i did it!

Tim J. Per 6 said...

did i do it Mr. Gerson?

Unknown said...

I did it Mr.Gerson!!

ErikaT periond2

Anonymous said...

I did it right?

LydiaSPer6 said...

I diiiiid it. :D

Natasha L Per.4 TA said...

wait...... how do you change the name so that it says the last name and period?

Anonymous said...

i hope i did it

LydiaSPer6 said...

wooooot.
good job anthony!
i didnt even have to think!
haha. i did it for sure now (:

Anthonyl per3 said...

k sry mr gerson but do u remember my sister emily lopez? she is goin crazy right now lol

Anonymous said...

yay! i did it ;)

Unknown said...

i think i did it but i accidently typed the wrong promotion year. is that ok

CaseyEperiod5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha L Per.4 said...

never mind

Unknown said...

i did it

Unknown said...

i did it

Anthonyl per3 said...

look at my profile plz lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. gerson
I did it. See you tomorrow


Justin S. per.3

Nick R per5 said...

did it

natashadper2 said...

i did it

Nick R per5 said...

did it i think?

ZahaSPer5 said...

Did it, Done.

andrewcper6 said...

ok

Mr. Gerson said...

Great profile Anthony!

Jenical Per2 said...

i did it.

andrewcper6 said...

did i do it???????

Anonymous said...

yay i did it

andrewcper6 said...

did it work???

andrewc per6

Anonymous said...

it worked!

Anonymous said...

Mr.Gerson..
I think I did it
but I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

my username was takenn
soo i useddd dissss

Anonymous said...

my username was takenn
soo i useddd dissss

DaisukeHper3 said...

I did Mr.Gerson.

Anonymous said...

cool i did it.

monicahper5 said...

i did it

DaisukeHper3 said...

I did it. Did I?

Anonymous said...

i did it but i think i made the wrong name

taylor h per.6 said...

I DID IT!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HEHE

Anonymous said...

oh ya per.5

EvaSper4 said...

I'm not sure, but I think I did it.

AmandaRPer6 said...

6th PERIOD ROCKS!!!

AmandaRPer6 said...

PERIOD 6 ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

ok i changed my name

Anonymous said...

Mr.Gerson.
I think I did it.

MichelleYPer6 said...

I did it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I DID IT.

Anonymous said...

i did it

taylor h per.6 said...

um mr gerson can u tell me how to change my display name im having some troble! thanks



taylor h per 6.

SoohyungLPer6CMMS2010 said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

i didd it?

Ryan C Per 6 said...

When will we start getting homework?

Reijeanne R. Per. 6 CMMS 2010 said...

I did it!

-Reijeanne R. Period 6

JamieLper6 said...

:D i did it? XD

Anonymous said...

okkk id it mr.g so... yah k bye

Seany per6 said...

Y. Period 6

Anonymous said...

hi again

Anonymous said...

i cant see it aahhh lol

isabellasper2 said...

Hey Mr. Gerson! Im pretty sure i did it!! Yay!

kathleentper6 said...

i did it!!

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...

I think Im on.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I made it(:

RyoFper6 said...

think i did it...... lol i like cheese

RyoFper6 said...

Did i do it... i thinkk i did....?

nikolaZper3 said...

hi

HyunsikKPer5 said...

I think i did

HyunsikKPer5 said...

I think i did..

Hyunsik K Per5

Tariq M. Period 4 said...

now i got the name part right

HyunsikKPer5 said...

I think i did it

Unknown said...

I did it Mr. Gerson! :)

HyunsikKPer5 said...

i did it??

HyunsikKPer5 said...

i did

Unknown said...

I think i did my user name right this time

Mr. Gerson said...

The way Jamie, Elisa, and Tariq did it makes it easy for me to grade.

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...

Trying to add picture

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicholas L. Period 4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChrisPP32010 said...

I did it... O.o"
-Chris park p.3

Nicholas L. Period 4 said...

Pretty sure I got it. Is it right?
I went to the blogger profile rather than Gmail profile

Anonymous said...

hey mr g did i leave my agenda in your class i cant find it and the last time i used it was in your class ...

Anonymous said...

hey it worked!

Jacob C per.5

KaileyMoralesPer2 said...

I did it.
Kailey M per.2
I hope i did it right.

KaileyMoralesPer2 said...

I did it again...in case i messed up.

Anonymous said...

i did my homework!

Anonymous said...

I changed my display name!

Unknown said...

i did it Mr. Gerson :D
see you tomorrow

-Richie

Unknown said...

im mean today haha sorry

Anonymous said...

i did it

EvaSper4 said...

Did i get the display name right?

Anonymous said...

i think i did it

Ryan C Per 6 said...

I fixed my name

Mr. Gerson said...

Eva & Ryan, that is perfect.

Garo, that is fine, or you can make it shorter like the other two have.

Ryan's is obviously the easiest to read.

Anonymous said...

Yay!
i did it

DakotaE.per5 said...

i did it.
finally.

Nomaanh per5 said...

i did it

Mr. Gerson said...

Great!

sameri per.6 said...

fixed it

Anonymous said...

I forgot how to change my display name

Anonymous said...

Okay nvm..
now i finally got it

mariam said...

I did it .
sorry i didnt do it yesterday , my computer was acting weird :P

mariam said...

Mariam K.
sorry i couldnt do it
yesterday , my computer was acting weird.

PriyaBper3 said...

Did I fix the username thing?

Corie AnnRper2 said...

hey mr.gerson how do you change my display name so i can fix it?

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 235   Newer› Newest»