October 28, 2008

Properties of Inequalities (CA SS: 5.0)

I did not post a blog yesterday because I had to rush to the district office after school. I will post yesterday's assignment in red underneath today's assignment like I do in class. Today we will do every other odd problem.

p.178 (1,5,9,13,17) and p.182 (1,5,9,13,17,21,25)

p. 173 (1-19:odd,27-35:odd)

I am beginning some activities to work on reasoning, strategy, planning ahead, memory, organization and problem solving. The first activity is a game called Diplomacy. I was able to printout the rules one day and the next day the district filter blocked me. Go figure. Click here to download the rulebook.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Gerson! Yay for first post! Anyway, I liked today lesson, it was fairly easy and I'll redo the work from yesterday in a little bit. I'm gonna play you in Diplomacy, I'm good at those types of games =D

Tim M.
Per 6

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the concert band students!

kylie a.
per. 3

Anonymous said...

I was doing the study island absolute value but it shows you to do it another way than how we learned it on the explanations. I don't completely understand it.

Brad B.
period 6

Anonymous said...

The homework was easy! I don't think the test is going to be that hard.

Zoya A.
Per. 3

Anonymous said...

I love that comment "I don't think the test is going to be that hard"

Either famous last words or, well, I don't want to say.

Swiger

Mr. Gerson said...

It is true. The chapter 4 test is cake compared to chapter 3.