Solving Equations with Absolute Value (CA SS: 3.0)
I will not be at school today, so I am going to post two of the pages I sent to the sub. This is how I wanted the notes to look with some explanation included.
p.146 (1,17,21,23-32,43,45) OR p.147 (57-59,61-63,67-70)# # GATE Optional Assignment
mr. Gerson, when i logged on to study island today I never did any problems and it said I had already did 11 problems and it says that I got 4 wrong. I think somebody has been logged on to my account and has been messing around with it. Is there any way that I can change my password so that nobody can mess with my grade and score? I really want to get a good grade on my study island and do it myself.
Grant, the only person it could be is one of your friend or formal friends. This is a good reason you do not dive you ID number away. And I do not think you can change you password.
We have had StudyIsland assignments every week, and this week is no different. I told you guys on Monday to check it out. Those of you who have questions must not have read the directions. Yes, I write directions on the StudyIsland assignments.
Grant, if someone else logged-in to your account, you should thank them for giving you credit for last week's assignment.
Hannah, you are correct. It is the same TOPIC as last week, but something changed. Most of you went from GREEN to BLACK because I changed the requirements for passing the assignment.
Mr. Gerson, I got 100% on my stuyisland from last week and the writing is in green.. so does that mean I already completed the studyisland for this week??
Saloni, ther is a thing towards the bottom of the page that says my corses. Then click all corses (it is in blue) then all the torrance pages will show up. Now scroll down to Calle, then click on "Mathcount", and type in the enrollment key (mathlete or mathalete, can't renember). Then the corse shows up in my corses. Yay!
18 comments:
Mr Gerson are you not feeling well?
kylie a.
per. 3
is there study island this week?
cynthia p.
per.6
mr. Gerson, when i logged on to study island today I never did any problems and it said I had already did 11 problems and it says that I got 4 wrong. I think somebody has been logged on to my account and has been messing around with it. Is there any way that I can change my password so that nobody can mess with my grade and score? I really want to get a good grade on my study island and do it myself.
Grant K.
Period 3
Nope
kylie a.
per. 3
yeah there is you have to go to Attributes on the left hand side. Change it and then click update.
James B.
Period 2
that didnt work
cynthia p.
per.6
but i dont think u are allowed to change it without permission...are you?
Hyun P per.6
mr gerson, do we have studyisland? mine still saids solving equations, which i did last week
Hannah P.
Per.5
Grant, the only person it could be is one of your friend or formal friends. This is a good reason you do not dive you ID number away. And I do not think you can change you password.
Austin c.
Per 2
thanks james
Grant K.
period 3
We have had StudyIsland assignments every week, and this week is no different. I told you guys on Monday to check it out. Those of you who have questions must not have read the directions. Yes, I write directions on the StudyIsland assignments.
Grant, if someone else logged-in to your account, you should thank them for giving you credit for last week's assignment.
Hannah, you are correct. It is the same TOPIC as last week, but something changed. Most of you went from GREEN to BLACK because I changed the requirements for passing the assignment.
Mr. Gerson, I still can't figure out how to get enrolled or something in math counts.
Saloni B.
Period 1
Mr. Gerson, I got 100% on my stuyisland from last week and the writing is in green.. so does that mean I already completed the studyisland for this week??
Brett S.
per.4
Yes Brett, your finished.
Austin c. Per. 2
Saloni, ther is a thing towards the bottom of the page that says my corses. Then click all corses (it is in blue) then all the torrance pages will show up. Now scroll down to Calle, then click on "Mathcount", and type in the enrollment key (mathlete or mathalete, can't renember). Then the corse shows up in my corses. Yay!
Austin C.
Per. 2
If your studyisland is green, it is fine. If your studyisland is black, you are not meeting the new requirements.
Saloni B.
Period 1
mr gerson. i did the study island thing and it says that i had one incomplete so i did it and got 100% and it still says i didnt do it. im confusedd??
morgan c.
per. 4
Changing the password worked for me so, I don't know what else to say!
James B.
Period 2
Post a Comment